don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Those Nights at Ring's 2 [Exclusive SAGE Demo]

General Information

This is a prequel to an old fan game me and a friend came up with. If you haven't yet, I strongly suggest you play the first game. You don't really need the context since this is just a demo, but I'd still give it a shot.

Those Nights at Ring's:

The secrets of the virus are to be revealed. But to learn about it, we need to look back into the past, back to 2007. Context is important in a story like this, right?
Those Nights at Ring's returns with the very creatively named Those Nights at Ring's 2. Featuring new characters, a new location, and new ways to keep yourself protected from the virus's evildoings.
This demo include
  • The first 3 nights fully playable, complete with intricate defense mechanics, and up to 4 characters hunting you down.
  • A secret minigame, if you can find it. ;)
The full version will be uploaded to my GameJolt, so follow the game on GameJolt for more updates on the game :)

Comments

There's two builds here with identical filenames, and it seems the older one (at least, I'm pretty sure it's the older one judging by the file timestamps) has more downloads. Might be a good idea to delist it.

There's two builds here with identical filenames, and it seems the older one (at least, I'm pretty sure it's the older one judging by the file timestamps) has more downloads. Might be a good idea to delist it.
Thanks for letting me know about that, though I removed the old build, but guess not lmao.

Item information

Added by
fwugFaz
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from fwugFaz

Share this item