A Mega Man X8 demake project, being created using Godot Engine 3.5.
- No medals, shop, retry chips or intermissions - look forward to a vanilla experience similar to X1~X3.
- Only X will be playable. Zero and Axl will be completely absent.
- Both Avalanche Yeti's and Gigabolt Man-O-War's RideChaser stages are going to be reworked to play similar to Overdrive Ostrich's stage from Mega Man X2.
- The RideChaser will work similar to Mega Man X2, but is now more responsive and can be stopped at any point. It also has the damaging airdash from X4.
- Jakob Elevator will not be just an elevator level. Expect something similar to Boomer Kuwanger's stage from X1.
- The Neutral Armor will not be unlocked all at once anymore - rather, the armor parts will be displayed over X's body, similar to classic games.
- Some Icarus and Hermes armor parts have been reworked slightly:
- Hermes buster parts now charges faster.
- Hermes foot parts now makes you invulnerable while dashing on the ground.
- Icarus body parts now lets you recover energy for a brief time after getting damage, by destroying enemies.
- Icarus foot parts now lets you double jump.
- X is fully functional, with his starting abilities from X8 recreated to feel similar to the SNES games.
- The armor parts have been implemented. Still need to work on their special abilities. Can be tested through Debug.
- The RideChaser is fully functional.
- Life-Ups and Health pickups are implemented.
- Current build has the Intro stage plus three stages done, with 2 subtanks, 3 life-ups and 3 armor parts to be found, besides the boss battles.