don't click here

Five Nights at Sonic's Side Story Act 1 [SAGE DEMO]

General Information

SageThumb.png
Disclaimer: This is not an official Five Nights at Sonic's game. This is a fan production made for the sake of making it, so I made it... again.
Five Nights at Sonic's was originally created by TheCyVap and is currently owned by SmilerFurcifer. Five Nights at Freddy's was originally created by Scott Cawthon.

This is what happens when a joke gets turned into a series of fan games, then some dork makes a side plot.

Five Nights at Sonic's Side Story Act 1 (or just Side Story Act 1) is the first chapter in a side plot about 2 clones that were once friends, but were separated.

Features:
  • Five Nights at Sonic's Remastered, reprogramed using the Plus Engine Framework, a Five Nights at Freddy's Framework I made to make developing a "Five Nights" game easier.
  • Improved art and presentation compared to the original remaster (not the SAGE 2020 demo)
  • Updated the resolution from a horrid 1000x500 to a more standard 1280x720
  • Survival Mode from the canceled FNAS Remastered Plus (Not Available in Demo)
  • Updated Cutscenes
  • Revamped Custom Night (Not Available in Demo)
  • A new soundtrack.
  • The ability to transfer your save file from either Five Nights at Sonic's Remastered, or the original Five Nights at Sonic's. (Not Available in Demo)

Comments

I don't think you have anything to worry about someone being mad at you for this not being an "official" five nights at sonics given the original wasn't official either, it's all fan concepts at the end of the day

I don't think you have anything to worry about someone being mad at you for this not being an "official" five nights at sonics given the original wasn't official either, it's all fan concepts at the end of the day
true, true

Item information

Added by
fwugFaz
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item