The old fangame classic is back! And with a 10 Act demo
! Development on this fangame has been on and off every several years. Recently, it has moved to the Core Framework
, allowing a much smoother gameplay much like Sonic Mania, including the Drop Dash!
Unfortunately due to time restrains, there is no story featured in the demo for now as it is in a middle of a major rewrite. Look forward to it in the future!
This new demo features all the zones from previous demos but recreated with a ton of polish and re-arranged level design such as...
Sparkling Seaside Zone
Relic Retreat Zone
Fuming Foundry Zone
Polar Peak Zone
Find these item monitors across every stage! Breaking them will aide you a power up or rings!
- The most common item monitor that gives you 10 rings.
- A common shield that protects you from losing your rings upon taking damage once.
- The water-elemental shield that not only protects you from drowning in underwater areas, but also allows you to do a bounce in midair.
- The fire-elemental shield protects you from lava and fire-elements such as fireballs. You can do an airdash with it.
- The lightning-elemental shield attracts nearby rings and allows you to do a double jump.
- A brand new wind-elemental shield that increases your jump height. You can hover a short distance in mid-air while it also pulls in some nearby rings (at a shorter range than the Lightning Shield.)
- Grants you a temporary speed boost, while unlocking the speed cap.
- Grants you a temporary invincibility. You will be protected from nearly everything except death pits and crushers.
- When taking a hit, your rings will fly out as eight huge rings, containing an eighth of your ring count each. This allows you regain a lot of your rings way easier.
- Grants you an extra life.
- These may not appear in the demo, but this item monitor causes harm upon breaking it.
Super Super Ring
- A joke item that does nothing particularly special but actually grants you 20 rings. There is only one in each non-boss act, can you find them?
ph33rtehgd (Creator, Original PPZ1-3 Level Designer)
Rael0505 (Original RRZ1 and FFZ1 Level Designer)
Arrietty (Overall Level Designer, Programmer, Art, etc)
Andy Tunstall and Mr. Gurtz (Music)
Sik (Combi Ring Sprite)
Title Screen Song: "Immortal Legacy"
by Vojto “Takara” Szocs