don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 Nadine in: Diamond in the Grave

Overview

halloweenlogofinal (1).png

ABOUT

This is a short Halloween special side game of Prototype N! The demo contains a single level while the full game contains 6 levels and a major boss fight.

If you enjoy the demo and want to support the developer, you can buy the full game by clicking on the image below:

buybutton.png

STORY

One day, Nadine and her friends, Clara and Selena, decided to go to a halloween party. On their way, they end up in another world! Will they get themselves out of this situation?

Fortunately for the trio, Nadine, the main protagonist, is an android who can shoot and slide her way through various challenges.

This game takes place after the events of Prototype N and its canon is in question for now.

GAMEPLAY

Just like the main game it's spun off from, it is a side scrolling shooting platformer. Nadine, the player character, has a limited loadout of weapons. Special weapons found throughout the levels can help Nadine deal with enemies easier. Alongside, there are are shields available from Clara's shop. They can help Nadine by shielding herself from damage and grant unique passive abilities.

Each level has several kind of collectables such as health pick ups, ammo refills, and Gems! Gems are this game's currency which you can use to buy Weapons and Shields in Shops found throughout the World Map.

Another collection are DataChips, which are permament collectables. Most stages has 3 of them to collect. There are 15 (in full game) in total.

CHARACTERS

nadine.png

Nadine (Android)​

The main protagonist of the game. When the situation gets dire, she is equipped with weapons and abilities to take down evil foes. She doesn't talk very much.

clara.png

Clara (Human)

The shopkeeper and Nadine's closest friend. She, along with her sister, found Nadine in an inactive state on one fateful day. She is responsible for selling items that helps Nadine on her adventure. Clara sees Nadine as more than a friend.

selena.png

Selena (Human)

The mechanic and Clara's younger sister. Her incredibly impressive knowledge on machines allows her to build weapons and shields to assist Nadine in her adventures. She is a big fan of lesser known video games and even owns a plush of several characters from them.

6Mzw53.gif

Jack O' Diamonds (????)​

The antagonist of the game. He had sent the trio into a realm he has created. So much of his realm and even the strange entity himself is a mystery that may never get solved. He appears to be mechnical but also has magic powers, something not seen in Nadine's world.

Social Media

Game's Cohost: https://cohost.org/PrototypeN
My Cohost: https://cohost.org/arrietty
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/arriettylunaris
My Discord: Arrietty

Thanks for playing my game!

Credits in the read me.

aaaa

Media

Screenshots

Please note some levels and features are only found in the full game.

Latest reviews

Full disclosure, before my review I will say I provided both various graphics and enemy designs (thanks Arri!!!)

Diamond in the Grave both is a great taste at what Prototype N has to offer, as well as its own thing entirely, thanks to the well done Halloween theming. While it is short, this isn’t a bad thing—it‘s fun to boot up and do a full playthrough on the spot; it always feels satisfying.

DITG is absolutely worth buying the full game. Arri was also very fun and great to work with, so rest assured your cash money is going to someone who really deserves it.

Also in the full game, climb the ladder right at the end of Gambling Gallery and shoot the button the hidden room. Go on, do it, it’ll be funny

Comments

Item information

Added by
Arrietty
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games