don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Complete Rayman: The Dreamer's Boundary

General Information

Rayman: The Dreamer's Boundary
Initial Release Date: 15th of September 2022
Content Update 1.2 Release Date: 21st July 2023
Platform: Windows PC

After receiving a message from a distant place, Rayman awakens to discover the Dreamer's World has been overrun by Nightmares and evil villains. How has this happened? Who breached The Dreamer's Boundary?

Rayman must travel across the land and defeat menacing robots, the evil Señor Papier and more while restoring the Power of Polokus so that Polokus can break free of captivity and seal the nightmares away. But who is responsible for this? Who would have the power to do something so destructive? Only Rayman can find out and put a stop to this evil.

Rayman: The Dreamer's Boundary is a 2D Platformer with a focus on exploring new stages and finding hidden collectibles. With over 35 levels to explore and over 100 cages to break, Rayman surely has his work cut out for him.

The game boasts a fully original story, epic and tricky boss fights and a completely original soundtrack to enjoy as you explore the Dreamer's World.

The v1.2 Content Update introduces a new Boss Rush stage created by the evil Mr Dark, a new Extreme stage and a few other fun extras.

You can download the original soundtrack for the game here:
https://thedreamersboundary.bandcamp.com/music

I hope you enjoy the game! Check out some trailers and screenshots below :)
Reactions: J Lawal

Latest reviews

This is one of my favorite surprises at SAGE this year. You absolutely nailed it. Feels most similar to Rayman 1 but improved, I like that you properly telegraph the Rayman 1 secrets and that you have the cage radar, and I was surprised to see the Lum Kings from Rayman Origins/Legends implemented in a way that makes a lot of sense with 1's gameplay. Congratulations, gonna be playing this one more in the coming days for sure.
Reactions: F108_Star

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
theCallumB
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads