don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Project 32X

General Information

1693136075018.png

This is Project 32X, a revival to the original Sonic Mars/Sonic 32X project

Plot: Sonic and his friends found about the Cyberspace, and it's inhabitants, and Robotnik is using this world to create his empire, now everyone have to try to save the Cyberspace with the power of the Cyber Emeralds.

Controls: Arrow Keys to Walk/Run, Z to Jump and X to do a Spin Dash.

Latest reviews

Outdated comment: Not work for me (AMD Radeon RX 480 4 GB).
Current comment: Good fangame, but it still needs to develop to be more interesting. For now, it's just a tech demo.
Last edited:
S
Sonkinator1991
How do i fix it tho i have same issue
R
RetroDev
Update your drivers
R
RetroDev
And also, this demo is outdated
I really like it it's a fresh idea fun to play and very close to the original game
A good little demo, with a charm of the games from those times. You absolutely nailed the art-style, however for now, the project feels barebones. Hopefully we'll see something more unique coming in the future. Maybe even remakes of levels shown in public gameplay videos.
Reactions: F108_Star

Comments

This.. well, I know it was a build befre Sonic Xtreme was how it was. But wow, is it kind of basic and simple. I am surprised by how the two enemy types are different between rolling into and jumping into.

Ooooo! I found something fun. You can essentially press the spindash button over and over for top speed. And if you built up run speed before doing so, then your jumps will always be at run speed.

This.. well, I know it was a build befre Sonic Xtreme was how it was. But wow, is it kind of basic and simple. I am surprised by how the two enemy types are different between rolling into and jumping into.
Uhh, It's an incomplete demo, this is why it's so simple

Uhh, It's an incomplete demo, this is why it's so simple
Ok let me tell you most of the issues with it. So if you could find a way to make level design without bottomless pits, it'd be great. Also the fact that the camera cannot be switched makes a bunch of the level hard to watch. Either have a button to switch the camera, or make the level design not have the character move to it (idk how to explain). I know it's incomplete. Just saying that the level design is the next thing you need to focus on

Much like what some others have said, I unfortunately cannot play this as the game only renders a white screen. It seems to be running fine, as the audio works and I can hear myself jumping and collecting rings, but I can't see anything to actually play the game. Pressing enter on what I assume to be the title screen does cause an image to very briefly flash before returning to white. I'm running with Windows 10 on an AMD GPU. I'm not expecting a quick fix, but I thought providing some more details besides "help the screen is white" might help out.

Much like what some others have said, I unfortunately cannot play this as the game only renders a white screen. It seems to be running fine, as the audio works and I can hear myself jumping and collecting rings, but I can't see anything to actually play the game. Pressing enter on what I assume to be the title screen does cause an image to very briefly flash before returning to white. I'm running with Windows 10 on an AMD GPU. I'm not expecting a quick fix, but I thought providing some more details besides "help the screen is white" might help out.
Wait, it flashes... OMG I DIDN'T THOUGHT THIS COULD DO A PROBLEM LMAO, probally the pixelated glsl filter I used on the game made this problem occurr

WARNING: This build has a bug were in some PCs the pixelated effect can cause the game to go into a white screen, this will be fixed in a new demo that will be published soon, probally between October and November

Item information

Added by
RetroDev
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.60 star(s) 5 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from RetroDev