don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Lumiva Legacy (SAGE 2023 Demo)

General Information

Logo_LL.png

Lumiva Legacy is a fast paced action platformer about three young multivas, Alex "Bingo" Rivero, Salamon Avery, and Roy Cruz, on their journey to stop D-Tech from invading their home of Neuo Town. The trio will have to put their skills to the test to conquer many challenges, defeat countless foes, and explore exotic locations with their various abilities and the help of Elemental Charges!

-- Controls --
=Keyboard=

Z - Jump
X - Action
C - Special

=Controller (Xbox)=
A - Jump
X - Action
Y - Special

=As Bingo=
Jump (air) - Kick Flip
Action - Spin Kick
Down + Action - Slide Kick
Action (air) - Spin Attack
Down + Action (air) - Splash Bounce
Special - Aqua Dash/Aqua Boost/Aqua Burst

=As Salamon=
Jump (air) - Ear Flap
Action - Tornado Spin
Tornado Spin + (tap) Action - Tornado Dash
Tornado Spin + (tap) Action (air) - Tornado Climb
Down + Action (air) - Divebomb
Divebomb + (hold) Action & Left*if facing right - Glide (with Wind Charge)
Divebomb + (hold) Action - Belly Slide (with Water Charge)
Special - Gale Ears

=As Roy=
Jump (air) - Shock Jump
Jump (against wall) - Wall Jump
Action - Static Punch
Static Punch (x2) + Action - Multi Punch
Action (Running) or Action (Air) - Hook Punch
Up + Action - Uppercut
Down + Action (air) - Meteor Slam
Special - Power Boost

-- Characters --
Bingo_V2.png

Name:
Alex "Bingo" Rivero
Type: Speed
Element: Water
Home: Neuo Town

Bingo is an absent minded, impulsive, and easily embarrassed teen. While some might see him as a bit of an airhead, over-eager to come off as cool, he has a great sense of adventure, empathy, and a mix of high awareness and intelligence. His speed typing is inherited from his mother.

He can perform a Kick Flip or Spin Attack to take care of airborne enemies. He can Spin Kick enemies or Slide Kick into them on the ground and gain extra speed down hills. His Splash Bounce allows him to get back to the air while achieving a greater height. Bingo is also able to utilize his Aqua Dash ability when he needs to keep things moving or Aqua Boost to maintain a top speed.

Salamon_V2.png

Name: Salamon Avery
Type: Flight
Element: Wind

While Salamon is generally smarter than his best friend, he tends to be shy and reluctant whenever he gets dragged into one of Bingo's adventures. Despite his young age, he is able to hold his own thanks to his Wind Element.

He can Tornado Spin his way on the ground or in the air to take care of unsuspecting enemies. Alternatively, he can gain some extra height with his Ear Flaps and shoot back to the ground with a Divebomb. If an enemy seems too far, he can utilize his Gale Ears ability to throw a forceful gust of wind.

Roy_V2.png

Name: Roy Cruz
Type: Power/Speed Hybrid
Element: Electric

Roy always tries to act smug and generally give Bingo and Salamon a hard time. Despite this, life tends to be rough for him. He typically acts as the "cool and tough" guy as a facade to hide his insecurities from others. All he really wants is to receive recognition from his community.

As a Power/Speed hybrid type, he can perform a Static Punch, either as a single strong move, or as rapid punches. If there are any airborne enemies, his Uppercut, enhanced or not, should handle them. If that's not enough, his powerful Meteor Slam will get the job done. He can also activate a Power Boost to further enhance his abilities.

-- Elemental Charges --
There are four unique Charges you can find during your journey.
  • Electric
  • Wind
  • Water
  • Fire
Each charge will modify the moves and properties of Bingo, Salamon and Roy.

Note: If you are a streamer and are interested, please contact me via SFGHQ DMs or Discord for a streamer build that has the extra stage unlocked automatically.

If you would like to keep up with the development of Lumiva Legacy, feel free to join the Discord Server or follow me on Twitter!
Reactions: Ayumi Suki

Latest reviews

Yeah, this is pretty cool and I wish this project the best.

My only problem with the game is that some of the animations are a bit stiff like running or attacking, I wish sliding was mapped to down and maybe some kind of dodge/block move since it's kind of hard to avoid attacks.

On a smaller note, I guess the levels could use some more landmarks or even more interesting things to do in them. Also, some enemies could use better telegraph attacks. In particular, the moto bike dudes and the boss since it's hard to know when their hitboxes are active or not.

Otherwise great project, very neato. B)
Reactions: F108_Star

Comments

I have been playing the demos for years and i still see the same two levels, bingo's unreasonably short kick, motorbugs right on the way that do damage with animation that's extremely hard to differentiate from their idle and attacks that do no damage and have no impact. Is nobody pointing out those basic core issues or something? I don't get it. Even Freedom Planet 2 has already released. What's even the point of releasing sage demos every year if there's nothing to look at?

Item information

Added by
Plom510
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Plom510