don't click here

Mr. Triangle Mania 2

General Information

(WARNING: This game contains plenty of swearing and toilet humor, etc)

(Android users READ THIS)

(2/14/2024 EDIT: Yep, there were a few bugs I missed, mostly on Android. 1.3.1a is out now.)

(12/31/2023 EDIT:The game has been updated to v1.3.1! It adds XInput controller support with configurable icons, fixes a save corruption bug, contains more (significant) optimizations like usual, and most importantly, has been ported to Android. It is mainly intended for the OUYA (seriously) and has only had minimal testing on other devices. It may also work on the PS Vita with YoyoLoader. (Please comment if you test it, I don't have one)

This is the final update. (Unless some critical bug is found) For real this time. I now consider the engine flexible and featureful enough to fork off into the next game. I'm gonna do it, I swear :V

By the way it has now been exactly 6 years since I released the first game. :V :V :V)

(NOTE FOR LINUX USERS: An official Linux version was in development but cancelled twice due to bugs/inconsistencies/flat out bad design in GameMaker. To run the game in Wine get d3dcompiler_43.dll from the DirectX End User Runtime and paste it into the game folder.)

Mr. Triangle Mania 2 is a platformer-shooter game with a stupid and
wacky meme filled plot.

Features:
-10 stages
-3 playable characters (and a 4th unlocked by completing the game as the first 3)
-17 bosses
-Time Attack mode, plus an unlockable Boss Rush
Reactions: Ice

Comments

I have a huge fondness for games like this that don't take themselves too seriously. Dash Cats was one of my favorite games of last year's sage, and I like seeing what you bring to the table. It's pure silliness from start to finish, and I hope I have the time to finish this one.

i like this video game because it has a tsc-based system in place for cutscene and dialogue (why cant i code goodly like that...)

Item information

Added by
RootLM
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from RootLM

Share this item