don't click here

Pangolin Cassowary

General Information

2ae4-X-2.png

Pangolin Cassowary is a 3d platformer inspired by classics like Sonic Adventure, and Banjo Kazooie.
Controlling both characters, as Cassowary you can kick Pangolin rolled up into a ball. Explore the city and clear the multiple objectives in each area by rolling and bouncing.

Latest reviews

Adorable Game with really simple and easy to master concepts. I loved it and plan to 100% this demo in the future.
This game is very cute and very fun! I really like the simplistic aesthetic, and the gameplay is a nice challenge. Hope to see more in the future!

Comments

Loved it and cannot wait to see where you take it. I did find a bug, if you call the Cassowary just as you reach the dead plane you will not die and respawn but instead fall forever outside the map

Loved it and cannot wait to see where you take it. I did find a bug, if you call the Cassowary just as you reach the dead plane you will not die and respawn but instead fall forever outside the map
Hey FireStriker! I loved watching your stream of the demo! I actually had never been able to consistently reproduce that bug as well as you did and that helped me solve the issue! thanks!
I learned a lot from yours and the other SAGE streams I watched. In the future I will either make an updated demo with the new fixes and features, or just save them for the full release.
So far I've solved the bonus area bugs, the chips getting reset, leaving the bonus area taking you to the beginning of the level, and a bunch of other stuff. Also a bunch of modifications to physics, the camera, controls, as well as some new levels. Hope you look forward to it!

Item information

Added by
ocotilloisland
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Original Games

Share this item