don't click here

Hot Job 94' Demo

General Information

DOWNLOAD THE SAGE 2023 DEMO HERE!

Hot Job 94 is a 3D action platformer inspired by the early 2000's GameCube games such as Sonic Adventure and Super Mario Sunshine. Control 5 different characters with unique attributes like speed, flight, shooting, and combat.

Chuck Steak is a retired henchman of a crime boss that's too old to conquer the city. In fact, the hero has given up too. Days of thwarting evil and protecting the city are over. Instead, they all prefer to mess with citizens in bizarre ways. Whether that be dropping bin liners full of water off balcony's onto people, or projecting scary faces onto the clouds in the sky for everyone to see, its all fun and games now. However one day, a trick goes horribly wrong and everyone is in hot water.

From setting up elaborate tricks, to evading the police. Chuck and his new buddies better get along if they have any chance to make it out alive.

COMPATIBLE WITH DUALSHOCK 4 / PS4 CONTROLLERS
Reactions: J Lawal

Comments

i've been trying to download it, but it keeps saying "failed to download", can you please at least make an alternative download (probably besides google drive)?

i've been trying to download it, but it keeps saying "failed to download", can you please at least make an alternative download (probably besides google drive)?
Yeah i tried uploading it to a bunch of websites but they wouldn't accept how big the game was. Could it possibly be an internet issue?

Very ambitious for a demo. Dig the art, especially all the wild stuff in the hub, dig the multiple playstyles. With some polish to the collision detection and animations I really think it could be great. I didn't know the series' existed when I saw this listing, and now I have seen the series and think it is very cool, but it's gonna be really tricky for your team to pull off the very specific vibe of the show. Tons of fun so far.

Item information

Added by
SamOnSamOff
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Original Games

Share this item