don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Enzo The Hedgehog Prototype (SAGE 2023)

General Information

there is a new object! such as: the 50 and 5 ring monitor
Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG

Characters:
Enzo The Hedgehog
Capturar.PNG

Charlotte The Dog (not yet added)
Scientist IVO Moureis (not yet added)
Chimpass The Monkey (not yet added)

Sequence of stages:

Araucary Hill Zone
Quartz Valley Zone
City Grove Zone
Tidal Wave Zone
Monkey Paradise Zone
Star Highway Zone
Mechanic Insanity Zone
The Last Judgment Zone

See some screenshots!:

Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG

Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG
82_20230820232504.png
23_20230821130724.png

Latest reviews

Veeery rough. The OC's animations aren't all lined up properly, some of Sonic's sprites still remain, and some stuff isn't recolored in properly. Ofcourse the physics and all that stuff is perfect, but concidering there's maaaany engines for fans to use nowadays and anyone is able to use them that honestly doesn't get any points, especially not when there's many things that have barely been made more custom. The special stage screen froze the game, credits left the game stuck on a black screen. The music isn't great, but the level design is... kind of alright, it's very Sonic 1 -like, but just more... let's just say lame.
Voxd_56
Voxd_56
I understand what you mean, when they asked me to do the remix, they sent me some very early screenshots, and when they completely changed the stage the music didn't fit and there wasn't time to change it (I mean the music from Quartz Hill Zone, well is what I did)

The other songs were made by the composer Galaxy Hunter, and I really can't comment there.

I also have another question for you if it's not too bothering, did you feel the sudden change of the song in the first zone and the song in the second zone?
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Hah, well hey the 1 star is only for the game as a total and my experience with it and not only for your music, so don't worry about it too much. I didn't really pay attention to the changes of the music, all of it was just "this doesn't fit here" sort of a thing and ended up being a noise in the background for the mooost part, a kind of a thing my brain started to kind of just ignore.
Voxd_56
Voxd_56
I understand, thank you very much for your review!

It sure helps us a lot to change the game for the better, thanks for taking the time to answer me.
its very rushed
i don't like the level design
the bosses are literally just NSSSW bosses but they shoot
btw, OC do not steal moment!!!

also, hope your ego calms down
Voxd_56
Voxd_56
Hello!

Thanks for the opinion (Although I don't know if you are referring to the entire team by saying about the ego) but we assure you that the majority of the team knows how bad the prototype is and how much there is to improve, we will write down the points that you have told us to fix it. especially in that.

Also, I would like to know your opinion about the music.

Comments

I think when you're using someone else's Sonic engine, and barely edited Sonic 1 art (with water animations that don't animate properly), the credits section should credit more people than just you for coding and art. This is perfectly playable, though... a bit on the difficult side but that's fine.

Item information

Added by
Enzo Perucelli
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item