Post Your Screenshots Thread

MeyerGames

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 22, 2017
meyer-games.deviantart.com
An early-stage project that I'm building with my own home-grown Motobug Engine. I also made most of the art (except for sonic and the motobug) and all the music.

Not sure how far I want to go with it, but you can play the early build here.

Chaos Causeway Zone:
View attachment 5034View attachment 5035
View attachment 5036View attachment 5037

Early Special Stage (tiles are not final):
View attachment 5038View attachment 5039
View attachment 5040
Not gonna lie, but this is leagues better than what I accomplished working with HTML5. You should keep at this, cause I would love to see a fully-realized Javascript Sonic game like this.

Reactions: Coderman64
Sep 18, 2017
England
Hey, we're still working on the game! Here are some screenshots for new animations, sprites and GUI. On a side note, the Discord server for the game is now private with certain requirements needed in order to be brought in. For more information, be sure to send us a message!

Be aware, not everything you see in these screenshots are final, things are most likely to change further on! The most we've added are Sonic's animations, rings, GUI, the grass, and monitors. A lot of what you see came with the CORE engine framework which Expeditive is being built on top of.

View attachment 5017View attachment 5018
View attachment 5019View attachment 5020
Loving the sprite work here. Keep it up man!

3r0k

Amindstitrator
Mar 6, 2021
Capture.PNG
I made a Sonic Adventure style game and posted it a few days ago, but nobody touched the thread so far. I'm looking for some feedback on the performance before I post it to the showcase. I attached the game here. The controls are in the original thread, but if you don't look at those, you can switch characters with the p key.

Attachments

Sonic fan!

Green Hill Zone
Mar 23, 2021
I was going to make a 3D Sonic game on Unity called "Sonic And The Ancient Romans" but i realized that my specs were too low to execute the concept, and here is the link to my lost concept: (2) Fan Game - Sonic And The Ancient Romans | Sonic Fan Games HQ and anyone can steal this concept and incorporate it into a unity bumper engine game, and also for the game, CREDIT ME as the concept creator of the game, and here is a small mockup of what the logo would've looked like in MS Paint
10410 ]
Second, i have a powerpoint presentation of a concept of Sonic Adventure 3 that i really want you to see, download the presentation from this link here: (2) My SA3 Powerpoint Presentation | Sonic Fan Games HQ
Also, another png of anyone who wants to make a 2D version of Sonic Forces (not 2.5D), ik these may be recolored Sonic Advance sprites but i'm not an artist or something lol and i don't want to download the fancy paint.net or something. 10411

Sonic fan!

Green Hill Zone
Mar 23, 2021
View attachment 10466
This is a screenshot of Sonic Seaside Adventure's first Act of Coastal Isle (some stuff are subjected to change)
this looks pretty good, the sand looks hideous but it's just a placeholder, everything else looks pretty good.
I love when someone finally fulfills their dream to make a pretty ambitious sonic fangame, it looks like the kind of sonic fangames that i download on gamejolt without caring if it has malware in it.

• Love
Reactions: TheSonicPrime