Post Your Screenshots Thread

Max_Equidna1

MafyGames
Nov 26, 2018
Mexico
It seems that I'm the only one who breaks the logic of the world of sound hahaha, my game is a game of fans not only for sonic, but for "gun.smoke" an old title but that's my childhood, I know some will do it I like the idea of this game, I just want to honor the creators of gun.smoke only, I do not seek to make sonic history something like that.

screen0.png screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png

Attachments

jubbalub

mania fanboy
Jul 22, 2018
Labyrinth Zone is the oldest level in The Misfits Pack, so we gave it a facelift! Consists of new custom artwork by one of our artists and some significant changes to the level to make it more accurate to the original. Act 2 has also seen some major additions, but you'll have to discover those for yourself.

Dark04

Asshole
Aug 26, 2019

Just showcasing my fangame, i finish half of act 1 with level design. DarkVampireDee, thank you for the tiles uWu

Reactions: BlazefireLP

I_AM_NOONE_LOL

dead account
Sep 9, 2018

Slowly, but surely, this thing being worked on.
(Graphics by BinBowie, VAdaPEGA, LooneyDude, and TheStoneBanana in the screenshot and video, dialogue in the textbox by Misinko, music by BinBowie, programmed by me, Natsumi, and TheStoneBanana)

This is Dr. Yundong, a hack of Sonic 3K led by BinBowie and VAdaPEGA that is primarily inspired by Chinese bootlegs. It has been in development since 2016 and started off as a Sonic 1 hack. The core engine has been reworked a bit and now works well enough for our needs. It's just a matter of finding time to work on it anymore (irl stuff gets in the way nowadays, woo!) There's a lot planned for this, but I can't show everything off yet ;V. I can at least say that there's gonna be an overworld system.

OST Preview

Last edited:

I_AM_NOONE_LOL

dead account
Sep 9, 2018
We have no deadlines. Because our real lives have been starting to take over more and more, there's been much less time to work on it. At this point, we're just working on it when we can, and as such, I think it'd be kinda ridiculous to set up a deadline at this point.

Reactions: P3DR0