don't click here

Sonic Transitions

General Information

Thank you for checking out Sonic Transitions!
This is my attempt to create a game that will eventually connect the events of Sonic SatAM to Sonic 1. This game is still horrendously unfinished, but I'm excited to let you try what's here!

Take control of either Sonic or Sally. Blast through the Free Territories of Mobius and put a stop to Snively's invasion!

Introducing the new and improved Homing Bash!
While curled up in the air, press and hold the Jump button near an enemy, press and hold the direction you would like to go, and release the Jump button to dash away!
Tested with an Xbox 360 controller.

Please note: if you are using GlovePie or a similar controller mapping program, make sure you choose to not use the detected controller. It may seem counter-intuitive, but a remapped controller is, as far as the game is concerned, a keyboard.
Move: Left Joystick and D-Pad
Jump: A, X, or B
Crouch: Down
Look Up: Up
Shoot: X or B
Move: Arrows
Jump: A, S, D, Z, X, or C
Crouch: Down Arrow
Look Up: Up Arrow
Shoot: S, D, X, or C
Sonic the Hedgehog
Spin Dash: Crouch + Jump
SonicRun.gif
Super Peelout: Look Up + Jump.
Homing Attack: While curled up in the air, tap the Jump button near an enemy.
Homing Bash: While curled up in the air, press and hold the Jump button near an enemy, press and hold the direction you would like to go, and release the Jump button to dash away!

Sally Acorn
SallyIdle.gif

Peelout:
Look Up + Jump.
Roll: Press the Down button while moving.
Energy Shot: Press the Shoot button to fire a jolt of energy from Nicole!
Shot Boost: Hold down and press the Shoot button to get a little extra air time!
  • CPU: 64bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
  • RAM: 8GB
  • VIDEO CARD: DX11 compliant graphics card

Latest reviews

i like this game.
I
It's me mario
gives me nostalga of the old sSatAM tv show
SonicVegeta
SonicVegeta
Can't wait to see more of it TBH
I Played this game and this a pretty good game. I like the idea of it being based on SATAM (altough I haven't watched the show yet) and I really like the menu music. Sonic feels really heavy tho. sally is fun too play too.

8.5/10
I remember playing this game back in 2019 and it's still just as awesome as ever!

Comments

Hey there! I really love this current demo! I'm curious, when do you think a new update for this project will come out? I can't find any news on this game, and I'm really excited to see how the story for this game plays out!
Also, if possible, could you have those Sonic sprites ported to a mod for Sonic Mania?

Hey there! I really love this current demo! I'm curious, when do you think a new update for this project will come out? I can't find any news on this game, and I'm really excited to see how the story for this game plays out!
Hey there! Thanks for your interest!
Unfortunately I can’t pinpoint a date for the next public update. Life has really slowed a lot of my hobbies and there is a lot of work to do before the next update. I hope to have something substantial out by next SAGE, but definitely 2 SAGE’s from now. If life lets up a little, I might get one out sooner!

Also, if possible, could you have those Sonic sprites ported to a mod for Sonic Mania?
I’m sure it’s doable. I’ll have to look into that at some point!

I hope to see more of this fan game, it's shaping up to be a great Classic 2d style Sonic game. TBH I really wish that SEGA would make a game in the SatAM universe, as a means of telling those fans that their support of the franchise was not a waste of time, and is valid despite what people who are more new to the fandom, and think that the only good content is the stuff that's being worked on currently, want you to think.

nice demo update nicely done PM13 like it the special stage background is from Sonic forces where infinite use phantom ruby Illusions

Item information

Added by
PM13
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from PM13