- Post-SAGE edition released with some bugfixes and tweaks, including the Super music not playing by default.
Colorful Encore 2.0 is an enhancement project for Sonic Mania Plus focused on reimaginated or revamped palettes for Encore Mode. Some of them were reworked from scratch with original themes, others are enhanced versions of the originals. It also improves some sprites and other visual assets.
Colorful Encore 2.0 is a HIGHLY improved version compared to Colorful 1.6 (uploaded on Game Banana some weeks ago). It's a refined and fixed update with better palettes, new features and tons of additional work.
See the FAQ on "Bonus Content" to know how to delete any palette modified by this project.
- New palettes for almost all stages. Some of them are revamped versions of the originals, others are completely different
- Mighty and Ray tuned up with brighter tones to be more aligned with the new palettes and the other characters
- There are some bonus features for Mania Mode: Better contrast for Lava Reef (1-2-3), better shading for sprites in GHZ, MSZ and upgraded bgs for SSZ1-2
- OOZ1, SSZ1 and MSZ2 preserves the original palette for the most part, but they have modified assets as well
As always, you will need the Mania Mod Loader Plus or the Data Folder method to play it
ORIGINAL ENCORE VS COLORFUL
[NEW] MANIA MODE AND SPRITES
We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!
Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!