don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo On The Fritz (ALPHA DEMO)

General Information

On The Fritz is an action-adventure-platformer inspired by games on the PS2 such as Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank.

The game takes place in the somewhat far future, in a world where man and machine have had their war, made up, and are currently holding a very tense peace.

A month before the 10 year anniversary of the ceasefire, a virus breaks out, infecting some of the robotic population, causing them to go rogue. A specialized team of military drones is created and dispatched to deal with this new threat... and are promptly wiped out.

Except for one, because he got bored, and wandered off. He then named himself Fritz and spent the next week or so binging cartoons, comics, and video games.

Now, thanks to both a lack of time and a bureaucratic mix-up, Fritz is the only one who can solve the mystery of what went wrong and hopefully put a stop to it. If not, the Robot Human war will start up all over again.

Can he do it? He'd better, or we're screwed.

Gameplay features:

• Full 3d movement - Levels are open and explorable!
  • Dynamic combat system- punch, spin kick, slide, and dash!
  • 3rd person shooter toggle - with an auto aim so you rarely miss a shot!
  • RPG elements - NPC's with dialogue trees, money, and shops!
NOTE: This game is still very much in Alpha. This demo is mostly here to showcase the current status and obtain feedback on the base game feel.

1.png

Comments

So, weird thing. I realize you used Kevil MacLeod's royalty-free music, but it didn't...work. One of the songs, Sunday Dub, led to a VOD mute when I tried to stream this on Twitch. You can see my VOD and the mute here.

I'm very confused why this even happened, as it does seem entirely royalty-free.

Last edited:

Item information

Added by
ZackXevious
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from ZackXevious

Share this item