Clickteam Fusion Not so Simple Sonic Advance Worlds

Overview

nsssa release banner.png

What originally started as a revival of my original sonic fangame I attempted to do before Sonic Alpha inspired by Alexandre Martins's Neo Sonic Universe became a Sonic Advance Framework for Clickteam Fusion and it's finally done! It is a modified version of Not so Simple Sonic Worlds by LakeFeperd (and the same knowledge applied to it can be applied here because it is literally the same framework just "Sonic Advance-ified".)

Within the Download is the source code
(Now works with Standard Fusion 2.5)
and an example game built into an unpacked exe (this was done so that your computer does not falsely accuse it of it being a virus.)

To turn Super Sonic press the "Shift" key and jump and press "X"

For you Fusion 2.5+ Users I have news for you. This is indeed compatible with Directx11 HOWEVER Super Sonic uses a shader that hasn't been ported to it "officially" yet. So if you would like access to the shader, please join the official clickteam discord to order to obtain.
But in order to even join the discord you will need an official purchased copy of the engine.

Update Log:

• Sign Post now works like original Advance Thanks to Yonatankr
  • Works in Standard Fusion 2.5
  • Fixed falling off Loops although it still might happen but not as often
  • Adjust Sonic's Air-Dash to be quicker
Download Links:
MediaFire:
GoogleDrive:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

NOT SO SIMPLE ADVANCE  LOGO.png

Credits

Game and logo created by Ice
Programming: Ice
Some Additional Programming: Nihil, Yonatankr, Spindash12
Support: Spitfya
Original framework: Not so Simple Sonic Worlds by LakeFeperd
NSS Partner System: Ice, lighto, Carlos Ushiromiya and Rifty.
Bug Testing and fixing: Ice
Various Sprites: Spriter Resources and many ripped by Ice
Special Thanks: Spitfya, Nihil, Yonatankr, Spindash12, SpookyGuga, RAGGY, and Dark
Reactions: Stylix58 and Valeev

Comments

Hey man i can use the free version of Clickteam fusion or i need the payed version? because i like the sonic advance stlye and i will like to make "my" own sonic advance game :)

Reactions: Ice
Hey man i can use the free version of Clickteam fusion or i need the payed version? because i like the sonic advance stlye and i will like to make "my" own sonic advance game :)
sorry man you have to have a payed copy of clickteam fusion to use this.

Item information

Added by
Ice
Views
Comments
Last update

More in 2D Frameworks

More from Ice

Share this item