Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 06.49 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 07.20 PM 002.PNG

Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 07.20 PM 001.PNG
Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 07.20 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 07.19 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 07-23-23 at 06.52 PM 001.PNG

gameplay showreel:

INTERMISSION:
CYCLE is an experiment, that was inspired by "Sonic and Knuckles" and "Pizza tower". Yeah, as you get and see, there`s 2 characters that contains own gameplay and special levels for them. Of course yourmain mission in every level is about to reach the flashing zone, that counts your points and gets back to the menu, after we press "ENTER". But WHAT you need to do for it?

CONTROLS:
For the game session, you can:
1st character (ninja with SMG) 1-2 level
+++ AD - move left or right
+++ W or SPACE - jump (airspin if twice in a row)
+++ J - slide down (legkick if in the air)
+++ K -punch (only stan the enemies exept one)
+++ L - shoot (you cannot move while shooting) (shoot in air, that make your fall lil` bit slow)
2nd character (prisoner with CHAINSAW and SHIELD) 3-4 level
+++ AD - move left or right
+++ W or SPACE - jump (double jump if run with the chainsaw)
+++ J - changedirection form (A - change direction to the left side D - change direction to the right side W - superjump, that turns you into a shield form ) (turns nto a shield form in air)
+++ K - boost with chainsaw (chainsaw attack if you pull out the button or just pressed it)
+++ L - shield stand form (makes you stop and invisible for enemies)

and of course it`s an early demo and maybe it will gonna be updated...

ANYWAY I hope you`ll enjoy it rn :)

Latest reviews

Waaay too fast, wayyyy too difficult. Absolutely too zoomed in concidering how fast everything is, as is it's incredibly difficult to react to enemies in time, and all combat seemed to be hitting any dodge skill the moment they get anywhere close and then shooting at them, then flipping to the other side and again shooting, hoping the enemies don't get too close, while being afraid to use the jumping kick thing much (atleast in my case). Almost impossible with multiple enemies though, especially when the enemies dash at a hundred miles an hour at you. Wish there was atleast some sorta knockback or slowdown to enemies when damaging them or something. Barely got far at all in the game, didn't have a good time unfortunately. Wish I could've seen and experienced more tho.
Reactions: F108_Star
M
multicomics
well, if you play as ninja you can stan/kill enemies by elbow attack, but i guess time of stan is too low. Anyway, thanks for review.
F
F108_Star
How can you kill enemies with that elbow? The game barely record that attack as a stun, figures as a damage against them.
Never played a ninja so lame as yours in these conditions.

The only good part was the convict with chainsaw, but it's almost impossible to control and it slips with barely any reason.

I'd like to think that this game has potential, but not in this version.
M
multicomics
you can kill some enemies with elbow (only one - guy that throws surikens)
metal bar can makes the convict to slip

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
multicomics
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads