Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Cosmic Boll

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  • CosmicBollTitle.png
    Cosmic Boll is a remake-sequel to Bolinha, a game I made 12 years ago. It is a fast-paced beat 'em up in the vein of Dragon Ball Advance Adventure and action games developed by Treasure. This prototype features the first stage.

Controls:
    Left/Right Arrows: Movement
    Down Arrow: Block/Parry/Roll
    A: Jump/Dash-dodge
    S: Normal attacks
    D: Blow-away specials
    Down+S: Use item
    Down+D: Swap Cores

Tips:
    -Dash-dodge or Dive Kick into a roll to boost.
    -Dashes are invincible.
    -You can block and parry in mid-air.
    -Roll into enemies and then jump to lift them for massive damage.
    -Red/Pink enemies can't be stunned and are more powerful. Beware.
    -Large enemies also deal more damage and can push Bolinha around.

Itch.io page:
    https://yoritoshi.itch.io/cosmic-boll
    CosmicBollTitle.png 05.png
  • Developed in Sonic Worlds Delta 1.5.2. Base enemy A.I. from Simple Sonic Worlds.

Attached Files:

Share this Item

Metalsonic3 likes this.

Recent User Reviews

1. CaveQuest
    5/5,
    "AWESOMESAUCE! THE GAME!"
    Right from the moment I started it up I asked... Sonic sounds in an original game? and then I got to see the Streets of rage/Sonic/Kirby gameplay style and omfg I love it! It's my favorite game this SAGE however I got 2 flaws I wanna point out.

The jumpdash is TOO OP! But it's not breaking the game in anyway just makes it more fun to go through.

I wish there wasn't any stuff that came from Sonic World. Because I really thought it was out of place.

Other then that I loved this game and want more people to take a look at it!
  2. Komic Software
    5/5,
    "COMBOSSSSS"
    The combos are insane, especially on big enemies.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!