don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Insanity (SAGE 2023 Demo)

General Information

Sonic Insanity is a fangame that's in 16 Bit Sega Genesis Style created in Game Maker Studio 2.0 This fangame will plan to have:

-More playable characters (Example, Amy)
-Non-recycled levels, Brand new levels with different kinds of level designs designed for different characters
-Bonus stages
-More gameplay elements which are to be announced in the future

Latest reviews

To be honest I shooould give this just 1 star, but the amount of entertainment the jank and problems this game had more than deserves some extra stars. I was surpriced the game actually had a pretty Sonic-like momentum, but yeeeah, that's kind of... everything that's genuinely good here. But yeah, I had a blaaast trying to find all the different bugs and glitches in this, especially once I found the loops, aaand once I found out that Tails can turn into a block of ground by hitting Z, and into Knuckles by hitting X. Playing as Knuckles was so jank I loved it, trying to climb up on different surfaces for example, or climbing to slopes and then pressing down and seeing Knuckles tilt in wacky ways. Even found out he has a super jump by gliding against the ground and him latching on and then jumping, the jump height was like 4 times higher than usual - speedrunners would love stuff like this.

But eh yeah, keep working more to make a game that's more than just funny bad.

Item information

Added by
MajoLaura
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item