Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Sonic Smash Revived

Average User Rating:
4/5,
  • This page contains the only remaining file, this is cancelled from this point.

SONIC SMASH REVIVED

Is a fangame centered around a Smash Brothers-like engine designed to make sonic characters beat the tar out of each other until one gets knocked off the stage.
    It contains a variety of characters and stages, with more to come in the future.
    SSmashRevived.png

This page contains the only remaining file, this is cancelled from this point.
    SSmashRevived.png

• The footage shown here is not the final product.
  • Current Game Modes:
    -Local VS
    -Super Mode

Downloading Parsec is recommended to play online with friends before online play has a chance to be added as a feature.
    Current Characters:
    -Sonic
    -Shadow
    -Knuckles
    -Tails
    -Eggman
    -Silver
    -Cream
    -Metal Sonic
    -Espio

Current Super Mode Characters:
    -Super Sonic
    -Super Shadow
    -???

Current Stages:
    -Green Hill Zone
    -Aquatic Ruin Zone
    -Poloy Forest
  • Made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5
    All programming done by me.
    Music and sprites from various sources. (Please read the in-game credits page.)

Attached Files:

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. TheSonicbandicootX
    4/5,
    "Funny!"
    I liked the Sonic Smash Bros vibes on this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. AlphaStunna
    For some reason, Google Chrome is thinking the game is a virus. Now I can't play the game.