Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Sonic Overcharged

Average User Rating:
3/5,
  • Sonic Overcharged es el nuevo fangame que intenta recrear las mecánicas adventure. Esperamos que lo disfrutéis! (Aun en progreso)
    Sonic Overcharged it's the new fangame wich tries to recreate adventure mechanics. Hope you enjoy! (Still in progress)

Puedes jugar con Sonic y con el nuevo personaje Elmo en el nivel original Radical Coast!
    You can play as Sonic and the brand new character Elmo in the original level Radical Coast!

Logo18 Final.png
  • Más contenido en camino!
    More content Incoming!

Attached Files:

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. DRACO
    5/5,
    "Muy bueno"

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Jyrz
    Probably unintentional, but I got a good laugh out of "Elmo" and his description; I love him. As for the game, it would probably be better if the level was segmented to reduce loading times. I left this to run in the background while I streamed other fan games just to let it load, which was kind of annoying. I'm also not really a fan of this engine, since everything just feels just thrown together, even though I know there was time and thought put into this. Actually, one of my favorite things about this is strangely the logo, I really like that logo.