don't click here

Sonic Blasters (Demo SAGE 2021)

General Information

After what happened in Knuckles Chaotix, Metal Sonic, who last stayed in Metal Sonic Kai, was defeated by Knuckles and company, causing his pieces to be dispersed around the South Island and other islands (control of where he is geographically), Sonic and Tails. Learn to spot pieces that may be in place, thereby researching what they are, and therefore stand in line to study them, but Eggman is on his new plan to collect those pieces before they lead to old or beta areas.

In this demo you will find

Blasters mode:

Enjoy two zones with two acts and six playable characters.

*Sonic
*Tails
* Knuckles
*Migthy
*Ray

Zones:

Madness mountain

Straight from Sonic 2 concepts A mountainous area full of lava and precious stones much in the style of the marble zone and the quartz quadrant

Dynamite plant

Taken from Sonic the fighters an area full of saws, badniks pistons and pumps, be careful where you step and where you go

Tetris mode

Are you tired of running and jumping?
relax in this mode where you will help eggman build his badniks with his new mean beans formula

Extra credits sprites:
Hornitus and Axanery
Reactions: xinconety

Latest reviews

four words = I love the game

Comments

Blending together graphics from official zones to create new zones is always a workable strategy, and there's a good variety here, but you could probably do some more work on color contrast. Right now it's often pretty hard to see what's going on screen and distinguish solid from background. The layouts are mostly good but have a frustrating habit of placing things that hurt me immediately inside areas where I've been running at high speeds. I also got stuck in the second zone when I jumped off a figure-eight loop and ended up in an area there was no way out of. The gears were cool additions, and I liked how the different zones would claim to be from this or that other game.

Blending together graphics from official zones to create new zones is always a workable strategy, and there's a good variety here, but you could probably do some more work on color contrast. Right now it's often pretty hard to see what's going on screen and distinguish solid from background. The layouts are mostly good but have a frustrating habit of placing things that hurt me immediately inside areas where I've been running at high speeds. I also got stuck in the second zone when I jumped off a figure-eight loop and ended up in an area there was no way out of. The gears were cool additions, and I liked how the different zones would claim to be from this or that other game.

in dynamite plant do everything normal and when exiting the loop go left, I'm glad you liked c:

Item information

Added by
➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from ➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»