don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo FNAF WORLD: Outplay

Pretty decent Sonic-ish platformer; I definitely would never have expected a game like this from a FNAF fangame, but I absolutely love it. There are some issues with it, though, namely, the platforming feels a bit slow, and you sometimes have to spam dashes to get through loops, a higher speed cap would help a lot. The biggest issue I had with the game was the screen shake, It gets genuinely intolerable during the boss fight, flinging the camera all around, including making the characters go off-screen entirely. I turned it off, and it still affects the game and makes it so much harder to do much of anything. Otherwise, I can absolutely see the potential, and I'm very excited to see where this one goes.
WHAT THE FUCK? WHY IS THIS GOOD???

Okay, calming down. I did my playthrough with Bonnie and Foxy. Only real complaints is that it could use some proofreading, and Bonnie's dash move doesn't really seem to do anything useful when used on the ground, so you don't really stand any chance of clearing loops with it unless you jumpbeforehand. And sometimes it also has that Freedom Planet issue of "it's really hard to intentionally hit things with melee attacks while you're moving at sonic speed", but that at least I can chalk up to learning levels beforehand.

Honestly though, if you didn't put it in the title I never would have guessed it was a FNAF game. Is that a compliment? I don't know! But it plays nice, so good job, can't wait to see more. o3ob