don't click here

WHERE'S SAGE 2024 HUH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
Hey, too early to panic. Please wait for the official announcement.

Michael4Numbers

Spoil Rig Zone
Apr 21, 2023
1. its not the month/day yet, wait a little.
2. sage is cringe and hasnt been good ever since they started allowing non-sonic stuff. dont think about it as i can host a far better expo that sticks to sage's golden age.
Mate, the sonic stuff is still there, I don't get what the problem is with allowing more stuff to show up. How dare indie developers promote their stuff I guess

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
2. sage is cringe and hasnt been good ever since they started allowing non-sonic stuff. dont think about it as i can host a far better expo that sticks to sage's golden age.
"Ever since they started allowing non-sonic stuff", so you've always hated SAGE, huh? People forget/don't know that SAGE has had non-sonic stuff in it for the longest time, atleast since 2009, maybe even earlier than that too.

And anyone's free to host their own gamejam or a SAGE-like event or anything like that so go ahead, getting more exposure never hurts.

ScaleyFoxy

Green Hill Zone
Aug 16, 2021
Estonia
scaleyfoxy.weebly.com
"Ever since they started allowing non-sonic stuff", so you've always hated SAGE, huh? People forget/don't know that SAGE has had non-sonic stuff in it for the longest time, atleast since 2009, maybe even earlier than that too.

And anyone's free to host their own gamejam or a SAGE-like event or anything like that so go ahead, getting more exposure never hurts.
Since SAGE2001 actually.

ScaleyFoxy

Green Hill Zone
Aug 16, 2021
Estonia
scaleyfoxy.weebly.com
Ooh nice, got a list of the games somewhere? Sonic Retro's page on SAGE is incomplete when it comes to that
Got like 1.30TB and increasing of archived content from 199x to 2024+
Old websites in Local form, Forums, podcast/SAGECast files, music, engines among other stuff that are lost to time.
The only Booth list of games I am yet to stumble upon is for SAGE2006, I'm pretty sure I have majority of the 2006 games but no concrete full listing of names to verify what existed there.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Got like 1.30TB and increasing of archived content from 199x to 2024+
Old websites in Local form, Forums, podcast/SAGECast files, music, engines among other stuff that are lost to time.
The only Booth list of games I am yet to stumble upon is for SAGE2006, I'm pretty sure I have majority of the 2006 games but no concrete full listing of names to verify what existed there.
I mean, can you share some of this stuff? You've said you got stuff saved in other threads too, but so far it almost seems like clout chasing since you haven't shared a thing, been just words so far. Even just a list of games, anything other than "yeah I have it" would be great.

ScaleyFoxy

Green Hill Zone
Aug 16, 2021
Estonia
scaleyfoxy.weebly.com
I mean, can you share some of this stuff? You've said you got stuff saved in other threads too, but so far it almost seems like clout chasing since you haven't shared a thing, been just words so far. Even just a list of games, anything other than "yeah I have it" would be great.
Got nothing to gain from clout personally.
As far as fangames go I casually post em on my website and channel as time goes on. "You can even sometimes find old devs be surprised that i found their lost game there"
As for music, I eventually plan to add an archive of that too.
For websites, this is very complicated to do in public and even then they contain personal info that I would need to remove.
As for everything else I got plenty of screenshots and OBS recorded video files and evidence that w/e I say I have does indeed exist.
These however are the types of files, Vids & Images I don't wanna post on a public forum.
If for example you want a list of games for SAGE2000 or 2001 among other info you can find them in the archives of tssz news.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Got nothing to gain from clout personally.
As far as fangames go I casually post em on my website and channel as time goes on. "You can even sometimes find old devs be surprised that i found their lost game there"
As for music, I eventually plan to add an archive of that too.
For websites, this is very complicated to do in public and even then they contain personal info that I would need to remove.
As for everything else I got plenty of screenshots and OBS recorded video files and evidence that w/e I say I have does indeed exist.
These however are the types of files, Vids & Images I don't wanna post on a public forum.
If for example you want a list of games for SAGE2000 or 2001 among other info you can find them in the archives of tssz news.
Do you have a link to your website then? I mean again it mostly just seems like you're just saying stuff, would be great to actually see any of it, you're not making this stuff that accessible here on SFGHQ atleast. So far it seems like as if I went "oh yeah I actually own the rarest pokemon and mtg cards in the world but ooh no I can't show them haha just trust me bro, oh yeah I got proof but I don't wanna post it", or uh since we are Sonic fans let's say I own the earliest prototype of Sonic 1 anyone has ever seen

But again all I'm really curious about at the moment is list of SAGE 2001 games, and you mentioned an archive having that info so I'll try to look into that instead since you're not helping much here.

Last edited:

ScaleyFoxy

Green Hill Zone
Aug 16, 2021
Estonia
scaleyfoxy.weebly.com
Do you have a link to your website then? I mean again it mostly just seems like you're just saying stuff, would be great to actually see any of it, you're not making this stuff that accessible here on SFGHQ atleast. So far it seems like as if I went "oh yeah I actually own the rarest pokemon and mtg cards in the world but ooh no I can't show them haha just trust me bro, oh yeah I got proof but I don't wanna post it", or uh since we are Sonic fans let's say I own the earliest prototype of Sonic 1 anyone has ever seen

But again all I'm really curious about at the moment is list of SAGE 2001 games, and you mentioned an archive having that info so I'll try to look into that instead since you're not helping much here.
If ya wanna talk about this stuff then I can do it via Discord.
I'm sure I can show ya a ton of things I have collected myself, done research on via wayback and discussions with old devs and website hosts etc.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
I mean, at this point I was just asking for two things and not your entire collection: your website which you mentioned, and a list of SAGE 2001 games, though I would've been fine with anything showing that SAGE had non-Sonic games concidering what I was interested in. And yeah linking websites isn't against SFGHQ rules or anything like that if that's what you're worried about.

Anyway, for those interested, I already dug up the stuff.

ScaleyFoxy's website is https://scaleyfoxy.weebly.com/

As for looking up info on non-sonic stuff at SAGE:

TSSZ news archive can be downloaded here: https://archive.org/details/tsszarchive
The archive is two massive files for a total of over 9gb and takes hooours to download and then extract.

In the "tssz media.zip" there's media only for 2008-2020, "tssz archive.zip" however has SAGE 2000 and 2001 news articles.

While I couldn't find a proper list of all the games featured at SAGE 2001, I found these non-sonic games:
MegaMan Force -mentioned in "SAGE 2001 Dragonmind Software Contests TSSZ News.html"
Waffle-X - mentioned in "SAGE 2001 Mang Team TSSZ News.html"
Exciter and Violator (actually, Exciter was a Sonic game) - mentioned in "SAGE 2001 Nik Jam's Booth TSSZ News.html"

I also checked SAGE 2000 stuff, Rlan appearently had something Samba de Amigo themed, seems like sprites? But hey, that's also something non-sonic. Mention of this was in "SAGE 2000 Rlan's Booth TSSZ News.html"

Anyway, fun to see SAGE reeaally has never been only Sonic.

Last edited:

ScaleyFoxy

Green Hill Zone
Aug 16, 2021
Estonia
scaleyfoxy.weebly.com
I also checked SAGE 2000 stuff, Rlan appearently had something Samba de Amigo themed, seems like sprites? But hey, that's also something non-sonic. Mention of this was in "SAGE 2000 Rlan's Booth TSSZ News.html"

Anyway, fun to see SAGE reeaally has never been only Sonic.
I have the html files for the entire Samba Booth, some of it's contents need a old fusion extension that only works via Internet explorer to view.

Puro_The_Latex

Pronouns are Puro/He/Him
Feb 23, 2024
GUYS CAN WE PLEASE STOP?!
IM JUST FRIGGING WONDERING WHEN IT HAPPENS AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A HISSYFIT OVER NON SONIC GAMES!

Puro_The_Latex

Pronouns are Puro/He/Him
Feb 23, 2024
Peppino and Sinck.exe would beat you the f### up.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
GUYS CAN WE PLEASE STOP?!
IM JUST FRIGGING WONDERING WHEN IT HAPPENS AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A HISSYFIT OVER NON SONIC GAMES!
Welcome to internet forums, where threads live and people don't necessarily talk to the op.

Peppino and Sinck.exe you beat you the f### up.
Also, you can add multiple quotes to the same post, no need to post multiple times in a row, this isn't a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.