Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Fan Game I Need A Lot Of Help With Not So Simple Sonic Worlds

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by UpDownLeftRight, Sep 15, 2018 at 10:09 AM.

1. UpDownLeftRight

UpDownLeftRight E Rank Member

So basically, I have a lot of ideas for games to make in NSSSW. I have the basics down. Level design, backgrounds, music, but there's a lot of specific things I need help on. If you would answer some of the questions I have, it would go a long way in helping me make my dreams come true. Thank you!

2. UpDownLeftRight

UpDownLeftRight E Rank Member

3. Super Dirpy Fox

Super Dirpy Fox Just a random game creator...

There should be a template boss in the Test stage so just modify how it moves and attacks.

4. Greedy_Raider

Greedy_Raider E Rank Member

5. Metalsonic3

Metalsonic3 E Rank Member

Not So Simple Sonic Worlds, it's a Sonic engine for Multimedia/Clickteam Fusion.