don't click here

I Need A Lot Of Help With Not So Simple Sonic Worlds

UpDownLeftRight

Green Hill Zone
Sep 15, 2018
So basically, I have a lot of ideas for games to make in NSSSW. I have the basics down. Level design, backgrounds, music, but there's a lot of specific things I need help on. If you would answer some of the questions I have, it would go a long way in helping me make my dreams come true. Thank you!

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Yeah while there's alot of ways to do cutscenes, one way is to make a timer, just a counter or an alterable value that ticks every frame (Always - add 1 to value), and then add events to happen whenever this timer hits a specific point. You can try using bouncing ball movement to control objects, make events such as Counter 10 = set speed to X and set direction to X, then when Counter 50 = stop object, stuff like that. Might not turn out the pretties but heyyy if you're new to Fusion this might work well enough for now.

UpDownLeftRight

Green Hill Zone
Sep 15, 2018
Not a NSS Sonic Worlds user, but I did find LakeFeperd’s tutorial series quite interesting. He goes into detail about character creation in this video.
I tried what he did, but the character skin doesn't appear. It's possible I just missed something but I'm kinda lost here. :/ I gave the character animations but it just ain't working

Reactions: Naruto Gameplays

PM13

Shameless Recolor
Feb 25, 2018
I tried what he did, but the character skin doesn't appear. It's possible I just missed something but I'm kinda lost here. :/ I gave the character animations but it just ain't working
I’m assuming you watched till the end and followed every instruction, right? There are a lot of things that need to happen to make it work.

UpDownLeftRight

Green Hill Zone
Sep 15, 2018
I’m assuming you watched till the end and followed every instruction, right? There are a lot of things that need to happen to make it work.
Yes, but my game will sometimes randomly not load things, may need to recreate the frame. That usually works.

Naruto Gameplays

Press Start Screen
Jul 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "UpDownLeftRight, post: 2667, member: 3852"] Eu tentei o que ele fez, mas a skin de personagem não aparece. É possível que eu tenha perdido alguma coisa, mas estou meio perdido aqui. : / Eu dei as animações do personagem, mas não está funcionando [/ QUOTE]
Bem, eu também estou tendo problemas com isso ... Mas eu estou na final, and... I have a suprise. Need make right things
Maybe you dont ser the video with more attention. Well, i ser the video again and This fiz my problem... Try This...

Im Portuguese
Brazilian

Chuck the Bluechidna

Ice Cap Zone
Oct 11, 2020
Your best option is to use the event editor (the one without "list" in its name), click on the Sonic skin object, and then copy and paste the events (except for the animation events) in the custom character skin just so it appears for real. The same happened to my friend Pumpkin before in a game

404_coffee.exe

Press Start Screen
Jul 10, 2018
I need help with the engine in general the games I have played that has this engine keeps running slow, it is not using all of my cpu or ram I have good specs but it just does not want to run normally it doesn't pull for more resources either.