don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo SRB2 Frontiers Adaptation Project v2.1

General Information

SRB2SFAP banner.jpg

Every image/media here dont represent the final versions of the maps for next update

srb20019.png

General Overview of Kronos Island

Explore Kronos Island and Ares island + 6 Cyberspace levels to collect the Emerals in this adaptation of Sonic Frontiers maps and gameplay rythm in Sonic Robo Blast 2
Reactions: JPXD

Comments

Is the mod supposed to come with music? Because the wad doesn't include them, in fact you forgot 2 spaces in the header, causing it to spit out errors upon loading the file.
Code:
Level 1
LevelName= Unknow PLace  <---
Act = 0
NoZone =true   <---
SkyNum = 1
NextLevel = 2
TypeOfLevel = Singleplayer,Coop

OOH THAANKS!! i didnt saw that, so thaanks again, and no there is no music (honestly i didnt really know how to do that xdd im trying to find the way to do it)

OOH THAANKS!! i didnt saw that, so thaanks again, and no there is no music (honestly i didnt really know how to do that xdd im trying to find the way to do it)
The SRB2 Wiki has a tutorial on every aspect of the game, I recommend reading through there to get a good idea on how to get some of the basics to work.

But to summarise it, you'll need a copy of SLADE and Audacity (preferably an older version like 2.3.3, but if you have your own music converter, you can use that instead!):
In Audacity, import the song and save it as a .ogg file (I recommend compression be set to 2)
In SLADE, open your wad and drag & drop the file inside, make sure it's at the top of the list and not between the map stuff!
Rename it to O_[name], where [name] is the name of the song (you can only use 6 letters for this due to the WAD format limiting everything to 8 letters)
In the Level Header, add "Music = [name]" and it should play in-game! (it won't loop correctly, but the page I linked to earlier has the steps on how to get that working in great detail)
I also recommend adding "LevelSelect = 1" to the Level Header for any of the maps, so it can appear in the level select, I saw a streamer have trouble getting to the levels because they didn't start a new save, skipping it entirely.

I can't get it to work. When I try to open it, it gives me this message:
"A file was loaded with warnings."
That's normal, all you have to do is start a no-save file and it should warp you to the first stage
Keep in mind there is no music, it's just three maps.

Item information

Added by
Vitexus
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Sonic Robo Blast 2

Share this item