Sonic of the Ring - Tutorials Room v0.4 Demo

Project Information

theme-to-the-point.png
Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room

Download Version Latest

This game about training games on virtual with update version. similar Sonic Unleashed.
Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room Version "0.1.5" is a fan game first zero number version in classic game engine generation from by SRPD11. If project it's successful, version 1.0.0 will be release about adventure "Sonic of the Ring" Tutorials Room and substitution of a game logo. Sonic the hedgehog has been weakened with the Blue Ring in his hand. But he thought this was just a bracelet in his hand.

And Then
Sonic of the Ring Destination. This game about for future adventure scene
terrible the Stage:Nightmare Act:1 very hard difficulty but you the power hitory will reappear again from memories that was once used. There are 50 rings you can Super Boost to run fast for finished mission.
Story Mode will be Release in v0.9 and for trailer v1.0.

Game in the category Demo and Active Version Find the Blue Card for take registrations active game version!
if not find Blue Card, this game demo version like v0.0.0

Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2019
Download Year Latest

How to use shaders :

Read in video description

Credits in my progress :

SFG_GI030
Sonic Fan Game From GI030

SRPD
Game Creator

GI030
Studio Game Indoneisa 030

This showcase fan game demo always update version from v0.0.0 to v3.0.0
If interested in releasing this game.
Version Release :
Version 0.4 - SAGE 2019 [RELEASE]
Whats new?
Version 0.3 STARS RELEASE VERSION
Whats new?
  • Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2019 Release
  • 50% Modern Sonic sprite animation
  • Reboot version 0.2.5
  • Game RELEASED from Project #404YOUTUBE link
Version 0.2.5 - SAGE 2018
Whats new?

• Stage MoonDay : Act 1, 2, 3
  • Unleash Power
Version 0.2
Whats new?
  • MoonDay Demo Release
  • Similar Sonic Unleashed
  • Fix problem Pause in there Dron Eagle
Version 0.1.5 Destination
Whats new?
  • Stage Nightmare : Act 1
  • Not Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room
Version 0.1.5 STARS RELEASE VERSION
Whats new?
  • Boss SunDay Release
Version 0.1
Whats new?

• White Theme Color
Version 0.0.5
Whats new?

• Stage SunDay : Act 1, 2, 3
Version 0.0.0 PROJECT RELEASE
Whats new?
  • Stage SunDay : Act 1
See more at about future release version
Deviantart Journal

You can download the click above version but don't forget to read "Please read and how to control.txt" for see more information game. this fan game still not yet perfectly engine because number 0 (zero) v0.x.x is classic game engine. you can check falling player stuck in above wall corner. that is proplem version is updating, and waiting for update version.

Thank you for Reading and Enjoy the game.

sage_2019_2_2h_W-outline-768x344.png

Screenshots :

screenshot140.png screenshot141.png screenshot142.png screenshot143.png screenshot144.png screenshot145.png screenshot146.png screenshot147.png screenshot148.png screenshot149.png screenshot150 (1).png screenshot150.png screenshot153.png screenshot154.png screenshot159.png screenshot167.png screenshot172.png screenshot175.png screenshot179.png screenshot180.png screenshot183.png screenshot184.png screenshot186.png screenshot187.png screenshot188.png screenshot191.png screenshot193.png screenshot194.png screenshot198.png screenshot206.png screenshot216.png screenshot226.png screenshot233.png screenshot236.png z1.png z2.png z3.png z4.png z5.png z6.png z7.png

Comments

The Time limit is WAY to strict, the robot's attacks are near impossible to dodge without slowing down in some way, and the entire game closes when you fail and there is no way to skip the fail screen either way.

The Time limit is WAY to strict, the robot's attacks are near impossible to dodge without slowing down in some way, and the entire game closes when you fail and there is no way to skip the fail screen either way.
sorry finished playing the game suddenly closed, because if sonic limits his ability only hit by enemy attacks then finaly the game is over (sonic is dead), if sonic finish 100.00% then sonic will meet the dark side sonic.
I've created a story in this game but only slightly.
that's Sonic of the Ring Destination to end all the problems that will end.

sorry can be understand translate my language?

It's a little hard to understand. But could you fix the Time Limit and possibly telegraph attacks better? That would help greatly. Also here's a suggestion, Could you add a control configuration because the current keyboard controls do not work for me. Thank you for replying either way though.

ok i will implement it. but in SotRD version "Key Perfect Dark Sonic".
if i can.

ok i will implement it. but in SotRD version "Key Perfect Dark Sonic".
if i can.

Item information

Added by
SRPD3011
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Demo

More from SRPD3011

Share this item