don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Sonic Eclipse (SAGE '24 Demo)

Overview

If the download count is low, that's normal! First few versions got deleted, with the download counts.
Original download counts: 382 + 789

Synopsis:
Looks like Eggman's up to something! But this time, things don't go as
Title.PNG
planned right from the start. Sonic will have to team up with both friends and foes in this risky but exciting new adventure!

Tips:
- You have a jump-dash when double jumping, but it consumes 5 rings each time you use it (and makes you vulnerable)!
- You can have an adventure/generations-styled spindash by pressing the C button! (D on keyboard)
- For the boss, you can roll while on the air! Use this to its potential to beat Eggman!

DISCLAIMER: This is not associated with the other Sonic Eclipse or Sonic Eclipse Online!!

This demo contains all acts of the first zone: Wily Weather, including the boss! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!
Please keep in mind: this is not a definitive look into the game!
Our Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/wGKbRsYG5q
Our Bluesky: BrainBox Interactive (@brbox.bsky.social)

3.PNG

5.PNG
6.PNG

Updates

2.1.0 / The Speedrun Update (Final Demo Update):
- Changed jumpdash behavior
- Made monitors hittable from the side and at max speed
- Added a tutorial
- Modified level layouts
- Exclusive fullscreen
- Even more...

2.0.2:
- Fixes more bugs
- Deleted stuff that were not supposed to be there
- Boss spike ball now does not hurt when boss is hurt

2.0.1:
- Fixes community bugs & problems
- Options menu controls specified

2.0.0:
- WWZ2 and WWZB included.
- Title screen updated
- Bugs fixed
- Options and Credits
- Movement tweaks

1.0.0:
First version
- WWZ1 included.

Credits

Demo Contributors:

@iplux - Director, Main Programmer, Artist, Composer, Level Designer
ForFurtherNotice - Director, Concept Artist, Composer, Story Writer

Trist - Composer, Playtester
@Stilic - Additional Programmer

Mahiopool, DestinyNebula, Idi0tic - Playtesters
MikoMiko - Concept Artist, Playtester
Samy - Artist, Full Game Composer

Made with a custom branch of the Harmony Framework Plus engine.

Latest reviews

Easily one of the best current SAGE games I know.
Has it's flaws and bugs but that's about every game on the planet lol :3
Reactions: iplux
iplux
iplux
thank you! yeah it has some bugs, but some are going to be fixed soon with a patch :D
thank you for the feedback!
Really fun! I love the movement mechanics, especially that jump dash - my only gripe with it is that the frog(?) enemy makes that really loud spring noise when it jumps, but that's not nearly enough to affect my rating
Amazing game, excellent job :D
iplux
iplux
thank you!! probably gonna modify the frog jump sound to be quieter and more kind on the ears
G
george14
your game at first was, whatever but now you changed
SONICSPIKYBALLSACK
SONICSPIKYBALLSACK
awesome gayme brauugghhh

Comments

yeah this plays great and has great music. one of the better entries ive played for sure

is there a way to find the music on youtube? specifically act 2

Last edited:
yeah this plays great and has great music. one of the better entries ive played for sure

is there a way to find the music on youtube? specifically act 2
Thank you so much!! :D
boss theme is on youtube!

as for the other songs, they're gonna be uploaded soon!

(I'm a user who plays on my cell phone, this comment probably doesn't apply to the computer version)
The demo of this game is very good, the music, Sonic's sprites and his abilities, among others.
but one thing that bothers me a lot is the number of enemies, many of them are in the middle of the speed sessions, this makes the peelout useless since as already said before, there are a lot of badniks in the speed sessions, not just in the speed sessions in the stage whole, this made me almost never use the air dash.

Another thing is the control, I don't know if it's just for me but the controls are very small, and making it a little difficult for me to move the sonic, I would recommend adding the option to configure the size of the controls and customize the position of the controls in the settings controls.
Other than that the game is really good, I can't wait to play the final version

(I'm a user who plays on my cell phone, this comment probably doesn't apply to the computer version)
The demo of this game is very good, the music, Sonic's sprites and his abilities, among others.
but one thing that bothers me a lot is the number of enemies, many of them are in the middle of the speed sessions, this makes the peelout useless since as already said before, there are a lot of badniks in the speed sessions, not just in the speed sessions in the stage whole, this made me almost never use the air dash.

Another thing is the control, I don't know if it's just for me but the controls are very small, and making it a little difficult for me to move the sonic, I would recommend adding the option to configure the size of the controls and customize the position of the controls in the settings controls.
Other than that the game is really good, I can't wait to play the final version
thank you! the badnik problem is going to be fixed in the Speedrun update
for the controls issue, i'll look into that!

Item information

Added by
iplux
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item