don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Panic Porcupine

General Information

EXCLUSIVE SAGE 2022 DEMO!
This Demo includes 5 stages from different worlds throughout the game!
- Hills That Are Green
- Bigtop Bedlam
- Construction Zone
- Haunted Hill
- Winter Mountain
LINK: https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/attachments/panic-porcupine-sage-demo-zip.19045/

STEAM DEMO!
This Demo includes the first world of the game (10 stages)

IN BROWSER ITCH.IO DEMO!
Same as Steam Demo

Prepare to be challenged! Panic Porcupine combines loop-de-loop momentum platforming action with wall to wall obstacles for an edge of your seat adventure like no other! Sharpen your skills on 50 sawblade packed stages as you rescue the chickabirbs from the evil Dr. Proventriculus. Track down the hidden eggs if you're a completionist or replay stages to tighten your speedrun times!

If you would be so kind, if you enjoy this game, please WISHLIST on Steam! Every wishlist helps our game get discovered by players more easily.

*Please Note, attempting to bind the roll button to "down" can break the menus currently. We know there will be a demand from classic Sonic purists to do this and we are planning an implementation that allows this for the final game. Until then, please give this way a shot as the game was designed for it!

Latest reviews

Pretty much Super Meat Boy mixed with Sonic. If you play with that in mind, this game does perfectly the job!

The only thing that bothered me it the "ball mode" being on a input with a switch on/off method. But after some time I got used to it.
The music was alright but the gameplay was SICK. Really enjoyed it. My only real complaint are panic's sprites. He looks nothing like the promo art. I find him really jarring to look at.

Comments

I've played the Steam demo before and liked it, and it was great to get to see some new stages here. I'm not good at the super weird jumps where you fly far into the air off some random slope but the layouts don't seem to require that much for completion, only for egg finding, so that's nice. This is a good fun game.

Item information

Added by
Spicy Gyro Games
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Spicy Gyro Games

• Polyroll
    Polyroll is inspired by the PC platformers of the 90s!

Share this item