don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo NiGHTS: Moonlight Dreams... (SAGE 2024)

Hey! I made an account just to let you know how much I love this game you made for this SAGE expo and the last year. I'm so happy to see you touched it again, this honestly was the highlight of last year's sage and I really admire how well you hit NiGHTS in both the game's super pretty aesthetic and the fluid movement in the game. Even the soundtrack is so well suited for a NiGHTS game!

There are not a lot of NiGHTS fan games and you honestly have made the best one so far.
I hope you're really proud of the work you've done and I look forward to seeing what else you make!
Reactions: Marco
M
Marco
I appreciate your words and the time spent writing, how motivating!
I really enjoyed the process of making this, but the full enjoyment comes after people has a good time playing, despite some rough edges. :D
🦊I remember playing this last SAGE and it was neat then, and it's neat now. Captures what NiGHTs is about pretty well, and has some really good art and music. Overall just a very cohesive experience. Here's hoping that gamepad support is worked out if it comes back next SAGE!
Reactions: Marco
M
Marco
Thank you for your time!
Capturing the atmosphere of NiGHTS is indeed a task that requires attention to detail, knowing that such a goal was achieved is enlightening.

Endeavours will be made to improve the experience. :3