don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo MF-01 Aerostrike (SAGE '23 Demo)

MF-01 Aerostrike is a game I have had the pleasure of watching grow and take shape for over a year now. In the span of one year, we've gone from just having the story mode, to having two additional, well flushed out story modes, as well. Game play wise, the very first time I played this game, I was caught off my guard. I was expecting your standard shoot 'em up, but was quite surprised to find out first hand, that the game play is quite tactical and is probably closer to COD than to a classic shoot 'em up. The enemies in this game are no pushovers either, they really bring it and so you are going to have to strategize and be tactical. They know where you are or at least where they last saw you at. So you are looking at a game play experience, you will not find else where.
The visuals are impressive and still, in this latest build for SAGE I've noticed that have improved. The ships look carefully designed, as though the stages. The music is equally as impressive. There's one segment in the main story, when the base is first under attack, in which you have to go down a hall way like area. The music that plays there is so perfect, so fitting for that moment. It almost mimics the sound of a beating heart. All of this adds to the overall unique experience that is MF-01 Aerostrike.
I look forward to checking this out again after SAGE, I look forward to seeing what the future holds for this amazing game, and I look forward to seeing your future projects!