don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster

General Information

What are you waiting for?

You can also download Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster on itch.

HOW TO STAY UPDATED ON THE GAME
If you wanna receive the latest updates on the game, you can follow our Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZaltickGames
Running into technical issues or wanna chat? Feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/RFfEgdwpAF

**MAC USERS**
To download this game, I advise you go through the itch.io app. Downloading it manually will display a message saying the game has been damaged. This can be bypassed using the terminal, but if you've never done that before, just use the app.

Controls
  • Move: Arrow Keys
  • Z: Continue

Thumbnail.png

Go For Gold Text.png

Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster is a fast paced drilling game where you must collect coins to break barriers in unique biomes filled with dangerous enemies preventing from reaching your goal!

CHOOSE YOUR RISK.png

Route Choosing.gif

Collect coins to break barriers which allow you to progress in your journey. Will you take the safe route and get the bare minimum, or the risky route with a higher reward, but chance of losing it all?

EXPLORE NEW TERRAINS.png

New Terrain.gif

Uncover unique environments filled with secrets as you encounter mischievous enemies and challenging puzzles on your mission to collect the element found within each biome.

ADAPT & OVERCOME.png

Adapt.gif

Use quick decision making to adapt from your original plan when found in a sticky situation or see a golden opportunity to get more than what you came for.
Modes.png

You'll be able to play 3 different modes. You'll start off with Adventure, going through the mysterious biome and discovering your goal behind exploring such a place.

What are the other 2? We can't tell you that. It'd ruin the surprise! You just gotta play through the game to find out.

Screenshot 1.png

Reactions: Silvertronx

Latest reviews

I didn't realize the review button lol. This game is similar to those you would play at places like Applebee's, but as a full fledged, high graphic game. It has that feeling that it can be played anywhere at anytime. It could easily be turned into a mobile game, not the code but the concept, amazing!
Reactions: F108_Star
I like Mr Driller, but not it's puzzle aspect, and I think this game nails the right amount of puzzle and arcade gameplay.
Its gameplay looks simple, but the level design takes full advantage of it and it gives an awesome experience.
AMAZING! The idea is quite simple, but the execution is perfect. This game has great level design that can be approached in multiple ways! Can't wait to see more!

Comments

This game looks amazing! I am so excited to try it, it looks like a more difficult of the games that you might play at Applebee's. Obviously an actual game though.

Cutscenes should be skippable, but otherwise this is really fun! I could see this becoming a well-selling mobile game, especially if you had a free 2 play endless version

Cutscenes should be skippable, but otherwise this is really fun! I could see this becoming a well-selling mobile game, especially if you had a free 2 play endless version
Hey! The cutscene is indeed skippable! You just have to hold "Z". Will probably find a way to show that. Thanks for playing!

Item information

Added by
Zay Altick
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Zay Altick