don't click here

WHERE'S SAGE 2024 HUH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrietty

Marble Zone
Aug 20, 2020
Just wait. We don't announce when the next SAGExpo happens right away. Things are always planned out first.

1. its not the month/day yet, wait a little.
2. sage is cringe and hasnt been good ever since they started allowing non-sonic stuff. dont think about it as i can host a far better expo that sticks to sage's golden age.
Non-Sonic games has always been a part of SAGE since a very long time. I even remember Mario fangames in like... the early 00s? And an indie game in 2008 (along with other Nintendo fangames). Now stop being a dumbass because that "Golden Age" never existed.

Anyways, locking the thread since there is nothing else to be added here and the OP has already been answered.

I mean, can you share some of this stuff? You've said you got stuff saved in other threads too, but so far it almost seems like clout chasing since you haven't shared a thing, been just words so far. Even just a list of games, anything other than "yeah I have it" would be great.
I can assure you this I know this person and they're not clout chasing but I understand your skepticism lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael4Numbers
Status
Not open for further replies.