don't click here

what do you think about SRB2?

Neon_Hyperdrive

just your everyday gamer that plays SRB2
Nov 3, 2021
Station Square
sonic robo blast 2 or SRB2 for short has a pretty neat history behind its development that started way back in 1998 holy cow thats a long time ago heck even stealth the man behind sonic mania worked on this game (well up to demo 2 at least)
that’s wild the game even can be modded some of the crazy mods worth mentioning are SRB2 riders and SRB2Kart like that’s crazy man tell me one fan game that has the same age as srb2 im happy to say that SRB2 is still going strong till this day i cannot wait for the final release of this game and don’t mention about the levels and yeah sure gfz, rvz and dsz is kinda already in a sonic game before but mostly the zones are original and creative and the music is amazing but anyway once again i cannot wait for the final release of SRB2 also hi i’m new around here nice to meet you 😁

a wise SSNTails once said: did you get does chaos emeralds~?

Lightnik

Certified Sonic Maniac
Apr 27, 2021
an ancient past
I mentioned this before on the Srb 2 message board but overall Srb2 is my favorite Sonic game of all time and I personally think it's possibly the closest thing to a classic 3D Sonic game of all time.

Reactions: Neon_Hyperdrive

Neon_Hyperdrive

just your everyday gamer that plays SRB2
Nov 3, 2021
Station Square
I mentioned this before on the Srb 2 message board but overall Srb2 is my favorite Sonic game of all time and I personally think it's possibly the closest thing to a classic 3D Sonic game of all time.
huh yeah i believe i saw you on the MB before i got banned