don't click here

We need help pls

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
Please avoid creating recruiting topics unless you got a substantial proof that your project actually in the works.

README! SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines
See Guidelines for Fan Games/Hacks Threads
* You must provide substantial proof that your project actually exists. Once you have at least a couple of screenshots, you're free to create a thread for your project.
* Threads with only story and/or mock ups are not allowed.
* Creating threads solely for recruiting help for your upcoming projects is forbidden. You can, however, ask for help on the same thread of your ongoing project.

• Wow
Reactions: Blueknightskeleton

Blueknightskeleton

Green Hill Zone
Aug 15, 2022
Oh, really? Damn. I forgot. Well, here! It's just an ALPHA, but hope it makes more sence.
Please avoid creating recruiting topics unless you got a substantial proof that your project actually in the works.

README! SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines
See Guidelines for Fan Games/Hacks Threads
* You must provide substantial proof that your project actually exists. Once you have at least a couple of screenshots, you're free to create a thread for your project.
* Threads with only story and/or mock ups are not allowed.
* Creating threads solely for recruiting help for your upcoming projects is forbidden. You can, however, ask for help on the same thread of your ongoing project.
Oh, really, damn, i didn't knew. Well, thanks for the notification!
Here's some actual content, i wanted to send an ALPHA, but it doesn't have some extensions or soemthing like that.

Attachments

Last edited: