don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Complete Sonic UltraSaturn

Overview

SUSTS.png

A new era is approaching, are you ready?

After Knuckles and his new friends defeated Dr. Robotnik and his metal sonic kai, the doctor has disappeared without
a trace, peace has reigned for a few months, however it would not last long due to rumors about the Dr. trying to rebuild
his metal sonic kai with the pieces he finds on his path, a path that curiously directs him to a very particular point, a wonderful natural spectacle "The Moon of Saturn", a strange satellite that appears every 100 years for 3 days,

Why Robotnik Heads there?

What plans do you have with "Saturn's Moon" and Metal Sonic Kai?

Sadly those questions would not take too long to be resolved, one night a giant hologram with Robotnik's face reported that his plan was underway and that very soon Mobius would cease to exist, crashing Saturn's moon against Mobius in an event that he had called "fat tuesday"

Can Sonic, Tails and Knuckles stop Robotnik's plans before it's too late?

Zones

1714803844717.jpeg

Madness Mountain
An area full of ruins, lava and water, try not to stay in the traps for too long, if you want to stay alive

1714803891043.jpeg

Dynamite Plant
Robotnik has made an unusual alliance, here is the result, a crazy factory, be careful with the tapes, pipes and of course... Bombs

1714803899621.jpeg

Crystal Frost
A cold desert, there is not much around it, however that does not take away its dangers, try not to get lost in its labyrinthine paths and try not to keep your head too cold.

1714803911409.jpeg

Rainy Savannah
We changed from snow to water, great right? Take something for your cold, water will be your worst enemy

1714803922723.jpeg

Sky Chase
Robotnik is fleeing in his Gigant Wing!!

Don't let him escape, a high fight

WLZ.PNG
Wetlands
The center of all Dr Robotnik's operations, we are just a few minutes away from "Fat Tuesday." Will you be able to stop Robotnik before the catastrophe?

Special Stages

Robotnik has stolen the chaos emeralds and put them into virtual environments using his new machine, the XRI (eXtremely Radical Intelligence).

Gravity is 15 times stronger than the real world, so to move you will need to use the spindash, put the yellow spheres in the holes before time runs out.

1714804105516.jpeg

special.PNG

Be careful with the spheres of another color, if you put them in you will lose time!!

Comercials

Comments

Looks like this game uses the Joypad Object, which makes the game run unplayably slow on some PCs, mine included. This is also an issue in ATS DX, and the object had to be patched out entirely from Spark the Electric Jester. Is it too much to ask for an alternate EXE with the object removed? Sorry to bother ya, but finished fangames are kinda a rarity, and this game doesn't look half bad. (Also, why the forced fullscreen? NSSSW has a screen size toggle built in...)

Looks like this game uses the Joypad Object, which makes the game run unplayably slow on some PCs, mine included. This is also an issue in ATS DX, and the object had to be patched out entirely from Spark the Electric Jester. Is it too much to ask for an alternate EXE with the object removed? Sorry to bother ya, but finished fangames are kinda a rarity, and this game doesn't look half bad. (Also, why the forced fullscreen? NSSSW has a screen size toggle built in...)
Let me try, I need a break right now, but if I do it I'll gladly let you know ^^

Yeah same here i can't play the game at all

I just want to thank you, you helped me figure out why there was lag in my fangame (not this one). I'll add you to the credits!

How do you download them

i dont mean to be so bipolar with the review but this is definitely one of the best entries ive played this year, but i stopped playing at the snow level act 2. this level is terribly designed. i was enjoying the whole playthrough until i realized what a mess this level was. i cant stop falling to places ive already been. all zones passed by just fine, and then out of nowhere theres some zone that largely relies on following the signs otherwise you just go in circles. i spent too much time there and had to stop playing. this game is great but i promise this level cant be kept the way it is

i dont mean to be so bipolar with the review but this is definitely one of the best entries ive played this year, but i stopped playing at the snow level act 2. this level is terribly designed. i was enjoying the whole playthrough until i realized what a mess this level was. i cant stop falling to places ive already been. all zones passed by just fine, and then out of nowhere theres some zone that largely relies on following the signs otherwise you just go in circles. i spent too much time there and had to stop playing. this game is great but i promise this level cant be kept the way it is
I'm sorry about your experience with the level, if it helps, the point of the level is to be a maze but all you have to do is go up and you'll get out.

(Just go up)

Definitely another neat Sonic Fangame & from the same person that made the wonderful Chojin Sentai Jetman last year!

Pros:
- Love the Sonic Sprite, he's very much like older promo art looking kinda determined with no mouth.
- Music is very fun. I only played the first 2 zones, but I really liked what I heard.
- Enviroments look good, the colors & sprites mostly blend together though I did notice some Mania Sprites mixed in which felt off compared to some of the older-sprites.

Cons:
- Right off the bat, no Audio/Video settings stinks. I can live with no video options, but the game blasted my Ears off & I was only able to turn it down by opening my computer's Volume Mixer & lowering the executable's volume itself.
- Its hard to tell what is/isn't part of the background sometimes. I'll run past some blocks & they'll be foreground, some blocks you can walk in-front of??? (Closer inspection has them slightly darker, but its very hard to tell unless you have guided rings which isn't a super good sign)
- Some mean level design here. I like the platforming bits like jumping across swinging wood platforms above Lava, but I don't like when a sudden gap shows up & sends me downward INTO SAID LAVA I JUMPED ACROSS.

Looking forward to more progress on this one, its definitely one I wanna keep an eye on!

Barely started (I finished the first Act before dying in the second one), but this is very promising! Like said by VolticEXE above, I do find sometimes hard to see if a block is supposed to be walked on or not, and the level-design seem quite treacherous at times!
The bonus game is quite tricky though, I managed to put two yellow spheres in the hole, but the others are flying all around the board and I am often aiming at random ^^

But this game looks really good, I love Sonic's sprites and animation, and can't wait to play more!

i need some help, where does the game store save files to? and can i get a 100% save file, i got all 7 emeralds but it didnt save it and i did not get a game over, but it is now stuck on 6 emeralds and none of the emerald gates will let me in. please help me! i dont want to do it all over again i just wanna fight the last guy

did futher testing, it seams that the last emerald in the wet jungle place fails to save even on beating the level act one and act 2 without dying. futher testing shows it even fails to save upon beating the emerald stage its self, letting you reenter even if you just won. there fore i am perma stuck and need to hard fix it with a save file and where to put said save file

Update, i found the save file in appdata, and manual edited it to fix ishue, but you should patch it in game so others do not have a hard time like me.

That being said. Final Verdic?
8chili Dogs out of 10 Fantastic game, great concepts, some bosses are a miss, some bosses are fantastic, and needs some polish and bug fixing, could become a 8.5 or a 9 with bug fixes. a 10 if you fix some of the more underwhelming bosses

oh is that why it runs at 5 fps on my screen? I want to play this, it looks fun, but man, not like this

Item information

Added by
➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from ➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»

Share this item