don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Sonic Tameshi - SAGE 2024 Demo

Overview

SAGEbanner.png

Sonic Tameshi is a Classic Sonic Fan Game created on the Sonic Worlds engine.

DOWNLOAD TO THE LATEST VERSION!

The game's story follows Sonic after he finds out about Dr Eggman's new plan to extract all the natural resources from an Mystical island. Face Metal Sonic and save the island, stop Eggman from building the Pleasure Island Theme Park and save the beautiful paradise hidden on the other side of the sea. Sonic will feature the Drop Dash, Insta-Shield, Peel Out and a Wall jump!

The game is planned to feature an Animated Intro and Ending, Different Endings and a LAN Multiplayer.

Listen to the Soundtrack:

Radiant Roots Zone - Act 1 & 2

Media

Updates

Reuploaded The first version and going to keep the V2 for archival purposes.

Rev-03 ( 10/09 ):
- Added "Split Controls" option for those wanting a more dynamic action
- Fixed some bugs
- Added a little bit of more details in the README.txt
- fixes to the Old Player detection to see if you played an old version, used for the new options
- new revision number on Tittle Screen

Rev-02 (Hotfix):
- Added video files that i forgot, oops :v
- Hopefully, fixed the mute game for players that had the old version

Rev-02 ( 07/09 ):
- Tittle Screen Sound fix
- Cutscene Revamp with better Skip Button added ( Thanks KeniPonezh for the help! )
- Knuckles "wall teleportation" fixed
- Volume Slider in the options
- Revision number on Tittle Screen
- Added an Wall-Jump Tutorial in the files for newcomers :)

Rev-01 ( Release ):
- Added Demo!
- Added FMV to the Demo
- New README.txt for both Languages ( PTBR & ENG )

Credits

Credit where Credit is due.

Credits:
Game by: Pudim Abestado ( me )
Music by: Daki Kawa | RussyTheSkelton

Additional Credits:
Most of these can be found on the Spriters Resource.

Custom Sprites:
Sonic 1 Mania - NotSoDevy & Jenny Hound
Sonic 1 Extended - DeltaConduit
Super Sonic CD - Mr. Htuber & UnknowUney
Sonic Chaotix - Mikel "Melonhead"
Tittle Card Font - Soufon

Engines:
Sonic Worlds Delta
Not So Simple Sonic Worlds
Core Engine

Latest reviews

Saw the gameplay and decided to try it out. The artwork & the music are good (especially the music, I'm in love with Act 2 theme), cutscenes are cute and the overall presentation is promising. My only compain here is the level design, it should have some tweaking, Act 1 especially I think.

I should probably give this a 4-star rating, but I'll leave 5 stars as I appreciate your and your team effort. Looking for more of this game in the future :emoji_thumbsup:
Reactions: Pudim Abestado
I really liked the fangame!

The art and music are phenomenal, quite CD style along with its own personality.

The menu design is quite good and I loved the jokes when you select the language hahaha

The special stages are quite entertaining and well designed, the boss fight was also very good,
easy but entertaining, also the cinematics are just as good.

My only negative point is the level design, I died twice in the same bottomless void, there are also some inconsistencies in the level design but not so serious, besides at the end of the day it is still a demo, and I hope it continues to improve,
I will look forward to the next version of the fangame!
I really like this game! The movement controls are really fun, and the music is really really good. My only gripe is that the activation for the wall jump is kind of hit-or-miss - it often feels like a gamble whether or not pressing B against a wall will actually cause Sonic to stick to it, and often times it feels like you have to be pixel-perfect with it. Now, granted, I played this on Linux through Proton, so it might not be the same experience as on Windows, but please consider increasing the leniency on the wall cling.
Reactions: Pudim Abestado
Pudim Abestado
Pudim Abestado
Idk what happened with your playthrough but the wall jump is supposed to replace the insta-shield when close to a wall, anyway, i'm going to make some adjustments later.

Comments

The game is pretty good, music is fire, level design is absolutely gorgeous.
The art is pretty good and vibrant, and the Game Dev is a good guy, i know him and i cant prove it!

Item information

Added by
Pudim Abestado
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.40 star(s) 10 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item