don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo RoboGAL(SAGE 2024 DEMO)

This game is really cool! I love the game's artstyle, characters, music, and gameplay. It's really cool seeing what tricks you can do with the stage gimmicks and enemies around you to proceed. The game also has a really nice difficulty to it!
Reactions: Khael
Khael
Khael
Thank you very much for the review. I'm really glad you liked it^^
Cute platformer taking inspiration from megaman obviously, REALLY good visuals and sound design all around. Wish jumping from slide/dashing kept the speed, but that might be my megaman x brainrot.
Khael
Khael
We made it so that it looks more like a slide, so much so that it can be used with bass + jump button.

Still, I'm glad you liked it!
Cute and Funny
Reactions: Shin Horacio
S
Shin Horacio
I'm glad that you liked it!
I had the pleasure of playing this cute game today! Such a nice homage to the likes of Megaman! Very fun, Very clever and has peak presentation, highly reccomended, fanatastic work devs!
Khael
Khael
I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you very much for the review!
Very tightly designed and clever - it's colorful, spirited and full of amazing sounds and sights without ever being a sensory overload.
Khael
Khael
Thank you very much for the review! I'm so glad you liked it^^
Really solid Megaman style game! I did encounter one glitch though, I got hit while going up a latter into a new screen and the the camera went crazy for a few seconds.
S
Shin Horacio
Thank you for playing and I'm happy that you enjoyed! It's the first time someone report a glitch like that, but I already know what could be causing it. The camera moved up and down constantly or did it move to up or down until certain point and then teleported it and continued to move?
G
greenrami
It moved up and down constantly until I got hit then it fixed itself.
S
Shin Horacio
I admit I'm having a hard time trying to replicate the bug here, could you give me more details? Do you remember the stage and the screen that the bug happened? You got hit before or during the camera transition? Thanks in advance.
I really enjoyed what I played!
  • It's very much a Mega Man inspired game at it's core, and it does that really well! The auto-charge and rapid fire options are especially nice for me because those actions tend to wear on my hands when I play the MM games.
  • The art direction, designs, and the general presentation are really cute! It has a very playful feeling to it.
  • The Music and SFX are great too, they have a very PS1-era feel to em.
  • The level design is pretty good. There were some parts that gave me trouble, and some parts that were tricky to react to, but I wasn't getting sick of them at all even after retrying a few times.
  • I also just love some of the little things in the levels, like how the shield enemies are placed in a way that you can beat them with the reflected shots. Just those things you can take advantage of once you know they're there.
You all did a great job, and I definitely wanna check out the full version.
Khael
Khael
I'm very happy that someone I admire so much has enjoyed the game we're making, your comment will be very valuable to all of us!

I confess that there were times when we had a lot of fun, especially when it came to creating the levels. We're trying to make something that feels like it has a fun vibe in every corner, both in the gameplay “exclusives” and in the characters and levels. Thank you very much for the warm review!