don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Complete Funtography: A Gameboy Cameradventure

I don't usually like VNs but this caught my eye and it is very engaging. I could totally see this being successful in the market. Great experience.
Difegue
Difegue
Thank you very much! I'm glad it resonated with you. 🙏
E
etuevetuevetuev
No, thank you for making it. Please keep us at SAGE in the loop on whatever you decide to create next. You have a lot of talent and good ideas so I look forward to whatever you decide to share with us. Keep it up!
Funtography is one of, if not the, most unique visual novels I have ever experienced. A story is told using a simple text box and a series of photos (mostly) taken on a Gameboy camera. That alone attests to the ingenuity of the developer. However, they went the extra mile by adding an operating system for it to inhabit. I'm a lover of Vns and I loved DDLC because it did things so differently than most other vns do, but it is very hard to find a vn that is willing to go so far off the beaten path, Funtography is one such vn that offers an experience very different from any other vn I've came across.
While I haven't had the chance to explore the OS as much as I'd like, I do look forward to investing a great deal of time into exploring it and experience this vn more in depth after SAGE.