don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Hot Job 94' SAGE 2024

Overview

Hot Job 94 is a 3D action platformer inspired by the early 2000's GameCube games such as Sonic Adventure and Super Mario Sunshine. Control 5 different characters with unique attributes like speed, flight, shooting, and combat.

Chuck Steak is a retired henchman of a crime boss that's too old to conquer the city. In fact, the hero has given up too. Days of thwarting evil and protecting the city are over. Instead, they all prefer to mess with citizens in bizarre ways. Whether that be dropping bin liners full of water off balcony's onto people, or projecting scary faces onto the clouds in the sky for everyone to see, its all fun and games now. However one day, a trick goes horribly wrong and everyone is in hot water.

From setting up elaborate tricks, to evading the police. Chuck and his new buddies better get along if they have any chance to make it out alive.

Media

DOWNLOAD LINK:

DOWNLOAD HOT JOB 94 SAGE 2024 HERE!

VIDS OF THE GAME:

EPISODE 2 OF THE ANIMATED SERIES:

Credits

Created By Samuel De Lange (SamOnSamOff)

Songs from:
-Sonic Unleashed
-Sonic 3D Blast
-Sonic OVA
-Sonic Adventure 2
-Sonic Robo Blast 2 Alpha
-TSBMG (GameCube)
-Original works
Reactions: Slycookie

Latest reviews

I don't know what else to say other than this was the best SAGE demo I played this year bar none. This is the kind of crazy I want to see in my games. I thought the 4 gb file size was big at first, but the amount of content you put in the demo easily justifies it. You tackled almost every game from my childhood, from Adventure 1 to Battle for Bikini Bottom to Simpsons Hit & Run. I genuinely enjoyed the adventure so much. If you were to eventually get it to the point of a full release, I'd pay for it on day one.

I see you with the shot for shot SPIRAL train recreation
Reactions: SamOnSamOff
SamOnSamOff
SamOnSamOff
Thank you so very much, I am so happy you liked the game. Its a passion project throughout and I really wanted to recapture those same feelings I used to get playing old GameCube, ps2, Xbox, and Dreamcast games. Also I'm glad you got the spiral reference, honestly its one of my favorite saw movies and the subway trap is one of my favorite games in the whole series. Also if you'd like to support the game and get first access to information and be first to play new stuff in it, I've got a Patreon as well as YouTube Memberships. You can also get your name in the credits too. If it interests you, that means a lot to me, but if you can't, no pressure, I'm just glad you liked it :D

I had no idea what I just played

This was the most chaotic most video game game I've ever played

It was pretty hilarious.
Reactions: SamOnSamOff
SamOnSamOff
SamOnSamOff
Thank you so much I just saw your stream of it. It was so funny to watch. I just added aspects of games that I loved as a kid into one game knowing it couldn't entirely make sense. Thank you for playing it tho it means a lot to me :D

Comments

Found you through your OneyPlays animations on YouTube and really enjoyed your original animations with these characters. Rad to see them in a game of their own now! Though you might want to work on file compression, 4.2GB is REALLY big for a demo of a retro-styled indie game. The image textures would be a good place to start, they're really high resolution so crunching them down would decrease file size AND make it look more like a Dreamcast game.
Gonna be a while before the download completes and I can play it [thank God my bandwidth isn't limited] but I'm really looking forward to giving it a go!

Download failed after 40 minutes :(
This is the issue with giant file sizes and browser downloads. Looking forward to a better optimized version in the future tho, looks fun

Last edited:

Item information

Added by
SamOnSamOff
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Original Games

More from SamOnSamOff