don't click here

Fan Game Syobon Action Nostalg (for SAGE 2020)

SergioGM

Green Hill Zone
Jun 9, 2020
Hello people! i'm a new member in this site. I came here for participate into SAGE 2020 with my actual project that im working:

The concept will be a game with a big extension adding smooth sprites, new levels/environments (desert, airship, snow, etc...) new traps (but just some few for dont ruin the game) new enemies and objects (some from others Syobon fangames like Syobon Action 3D) and for last and better... BOSS BATTLES will be added in the game.

Last thing i want to say is about the Open Beta or Demo. Depending of time, progress and future new ideas, will be between of:
-world 1 + 1 boss battle (in 1-4, the castle)
-the same of below but with access of new levels and environments

For those that dont remember or even dont know about Syobon Action:
5168 Syobon Action / Cat Mario is a game based into Super Mario Bros 1 with his big detail of his traps and trolling stuff. The idea of this troll game was to do some Super Mario game where was to be more challenging (but not unfair) for understand the concept of the game i recommend to see a gameplay in youtube, or even if you want, you can play it searching "Open Syobon Action" in Google.

For end this thread gonna send some screenshots of the game.
That was all what i could say about the game, i'll thanks for some feedback or opinion.

5169 5170
5166 5167