don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Adventure YG (Sonic Fan Game)

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
A Sonic Adventure Remake For Windows-For Now We Will Work On ONLY Action Stages Each Stage We Make We Will Release On Gamejolt
If All Goes Well And People Like It We Will Start On Bosses And Maps (mystic Ruins, Station Square ect.)
After All That The Cutscenes (If PPl. like it Of Course)

Have Fun!
-Wackytoons Studio

This Is Being Built On UE5 Infinity Engine Framework
This Game Is A Sonic Fan Game! (NOT TO BE SOLD)
(Screenshots And Content Coming Soon. We Are Already Working On The Game)

Last edited:
Reactions: shrub4thedub

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Might wanna provide the screenshots now or wait on creating the thread, gotta have proof of your project existing before creating a thread (it's in SFGHQ rules)

edit a good bit later: your gamejolt link is also just an invite/registering link, not a link to your profile

Last edited:

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Sorry About That Here Is 2 Videos That I Made
Chaos Model From Sketchfab And Stage From Models Resource (I Am Planing To Switch Out The Low Poly Models In The Course For HD Ones)
First Video
Video

Last edited:

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Here Is Level 1 So Far
We KNOW That There Is Glitches. We Will Fix Those After Object Placement
We Will Also Replace The Low Quality Textures With HD Ones
Have Fun! (when This Level Is On Gamejolt)

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Almost Done Emerald Beach!
The First Level Will Hopefully be Released This Month!
(videos Coming Soon)

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
What We Did So Far
(Sorry This Is Taking So Long... the Physics Are Messed Up On Every Platform Or Object That We Dont Apply certain Settings On...)

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Ok....I Did A Lot More So Far.... I'm Still Working Out The Loop-de-loops And Physics Is A Bit Glitched.... (A Lot Less Then The Last Preview If U Noticed)
I Will Keep On Working On It
-Hope U Have Fun!
-Wackytoons Studio

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Okay! I'm Ready To Distribute The First Part Of The Game
Please Note: This Game Is Still In Development And Still Has lots Of Bug (Probably A Lot That I'm Not Aware Of)
If U Find Any Bugs Besides For Choppy Walking Please Report Here Or On The Games Gamejolt Page HERE
I Will Try To Fix All Complaints
BUT! If U Liked It U Can Also Compliment 😁

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
UE5 Infinity Engine? Interesting. I'm actually using the UE4 Infinity Engine currently. Also I noticed some of Sonic's models are facing the wrong way when running on the last video, just a heads up. Good luck on this project

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
UE5 Infinity Engine? Interesting. I'm actually using the UE4 Infinity Engine currently. Also I noticed some of Sonic's models are facing the wrong way when running on the last video, just a heads up. Good luck on this project
*Sigh* One Of The Physics Errors... Right Now I Do Not Know How To Fix It But Hopefully We Will Get A Way To Soon
Anyway Thanks For The Reply! Very Appreciated! :)

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
*Sigh* One Of The Physics Errors... Right Now I Do Not Know How To Fix It But Hopefully We Will Get A Way To Soon
Anyway Thanks For The Reply! Very Appreciated! :)
Also just a heads up, not sure if this is the case with the UE5 version but is there a way you can add a camera trigger area and add a place for the camera to go during a segment? That's the case with the UE4 version, not sure if that's the case with the UE5 version.

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
Also just a heads up, not sure if this is the case with the UE5 version but is there a way you can add a camera trigger area and add a place for the camera to go during a segment? That's the case with the UE4 version, not sure if that's the case with the UE5 version.
I've Only Seen
1) Moving Camera: Camera Rotates To Follow Player
2) Static Camera: In One place
So... I'm Not Sure But Maybe