don't click here

Pixel Artists Needed

NH64

Pixel art, Coding, and Music, Oh my!
Feb 9, 2024
Hello, I'm in need of another helper for my fan game, Sonic Paradox. This time I'm in need of another pixel artist, seeing as I'm the only one right now. if you are able to help for free, then please reply to this thread or message me on discord (NH64#1940) for more information.
uuuuuu.png

Planty

A new one
Jun 15, 2024
Hi NH64, I could help you create some of the pixel art to your game since I'm the developer of Triku, which uses pixel art not in the most impressive way due to the engine.

NH64

Feb 9, 2024
hey Planty, sorry it took so long to reply but I would love your help. If you could show me some more of your work, that would be great!

Planty

A new one
Jun 15, 2024
Currently, Triku is my first and only video game that I published, while I could share my pixel art works, however all of the published ones are old and lazy. So could you show me some of your social links or website, or maybe a playable page of your game would be great.

NH64

Feb 9, 2024
currently, I only have discord (stated above), and there isn't any playable version at the moment

AzurePlays

Green Hill Zone
Sep 22, 2023
I have a fangame with the same name, but use it as you wish. As for the artist part, I no longer have the ability, but other than that... I liked your project!

The Scratcheroes

Green Hill Zone
Oct 15, 2022
Hey NH64 I can totally help with your project! If you want an example of the art I make here's a mountain I made yesterday for a different project! Uh also heres my discord just type in tosomethingiguess , it pops up as The Goob btw.
Hello, I'm in need of another helper for my fan game, Sonic Paradox. This time I'm in need of another pixel artist, seeing as I'm the only one right now. if you are able to help for free, then please reply to this thread or message me on discord (NH64#1940) for more information.
View attachment 30529
New Piskel (16) (1).png also if you need a composer for a game I cannot help but i can make remixes of other music if you want that. example of remixng