don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo TECHPACK Collection - SAGE 2024 Demo

Overview

Warning: Game is too big to be on SFGHQ. Download here:

TECHPACK Collection is well... a collection of Techpack games from previous SAGE entries, wrapped up into one neat package!
Techpack is a series that emulates the classic 80s arcade style as close as it can, aiming to bring a familiar yet new experience to fans of old cabinet games

Some notes:
Use the arrow keys, A and S in the menus as well as the games. Unfortunately, the controls are not changeable yet, apologies
Any options that are greyed out are not selectable in this demo
Press ESC in a game to return to the main menu
Many, MANY things in this demo are very placeholder, including art and music
The screens for TECH-PANIC and TECHPACK Adventure are a bit small, I apologize and am working on a solution
This game is very buggy, expect a lot of glitches! Report any bugs you find, would be appreciated

THE GAMES:
(Please note the dates on these games are make-believe, and are not their actual release dates, just where the games are based on in time)

TECHPACK (1981)
The first game in the series, TECHPACK was an arcade game created by a small-time studio. The game featured gameplay involving a small yellow boy running around a map avoiding multi-coloured humanoids. These characters would become Techpack and the Fairies

Super TECHPACK and TECH-PANIC (1983)
Both Super TECHPACK and TECH-PANIC were developed and released at the same time. Super TECHPACK was made for upright cabinets, and is made as an upgrade to TECHPACK with larger levels and more verity. TECH-PANIC however, was made as a side-grade for Tabletop screens, featuring a very different take on gameplay

TECHPACK Adventure (1987)
Created as a an extension to both Super TECHPACK and TECH-PANIC, TECHPACK Adventure served as an extremely fast experience, now converted to work with button controls

Join the TECHPACK Discord for new updates on the game!

If you're interested, you can find TECHPACK on Steam, which will be slowly updated to be the Collection of games!
Reactions: FireStriker

Latest reviews

Gorgeous retro collection of games made by a developer talented in his field, Techpack offers a tidal wave of nostalgic fuzziness with rich and addictive gameplay, going for those high scores keeps you coming back! Great Game, highly reccomend!
Reactions: TechDev

Comments

I don't know what else to say besides this feels nearly exactly like those classic Namco arcade games, with the difference being in Super Techpack and Techpack Adventure where you have a lot more options for movement than the average arcade game, making them feel the most fun in my opinion. The screen size is a little buggy when switching between games and for some reason also when getting a game over, but I had a really good time playing through all of the games on display!

I don't know what else to say besides this feels nearly exactly like those classic Namco arcade games, with the difference being in Super Techpack and Techpack Adventure where you have a lot more options for movement than the average arcade game, making them feel the most fun in my opinion. The screen size is a little buggy when switching between games and for some reason also when getting a game over, but I had a really good time playing through all of the games on display!
Thank you!! Yeah there’s quite a bit of bugginess, so I’m hoping to smooth it out more later

A very accurate representation of a game Namco could've produced during the golden era of the arcade days. Would recommend!

Wow, the arcade feeling is impressive here! It feels like these game were truly made 40-45 years ago.
Which means they are a bit hard and I am not very good at playing them, but I enjoyed the ride.

I noticed a little issue in the second game, if you snatch up a present from an another character, you can still pick up a present on the floor but I am unsure whether you get double the score or not.

Item information

Added by
TechDev
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Original Games

More from TechDev

Share this item