don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Super Freaks Presents: Strato Freaks 2

A very creative take on the shmup genre!
Your goal is to find the powerful monkey council members in each stage, where each stage is made of seamlessly wrapping segments. This lends itself very well to score attack runs and trying to milk the most you can out of the timer before Sticky appears and chases you down. Despite being a shmup, it also borrows a lot from platformer level design in how levels are centered around a central mechanic, and how those mechanics are introduced.
There are also a ton of control options, and the right stick aiming in a game like this feels excellent.
(The animations and music are also :emoji_ok_hand:)
SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
THANK YOU THE FRIEND!!!!
philRacoIndie
philRacoIndie
i feel honored
Super addicting and fun.
Don't have to say anything more. It's just that good
Reactions: SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
It is just that freaky handshake emoji
Fun and also tough gameplay that never gets old. This is a Great game! I am a geek for Super Freaks!
SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
THIS IS SO REAL!!!
Zoowee mama, the original Strato-Scruffy is already a really fun shooter game. You've taken the fun of navigating and searching for objectives, while blasting crazy weapons, and dialed it up to 11!

This is definitely the prettiest Super Freaks game out there. The pastel shaded backgrounds and lively animations on the characters are a pleasure for the eyes. The shooting controls are much improved, and the game offers a fun amount of challenge.
SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
It also offers V-bucks in another dimension!
Great game. It will beat you up and steal your shoes, but man, it's a great game.

I am freaks.
SuperFreaksDev
SuperFreaksDev
It stole the pickles under its tongue the whole time!

and there's the pickles from last time!

and there's my car keys!