don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Sonic Emerald Madness

Overview

[1.0.1 Animation Update!]
Every animation has been tweaked or completely redone. Hopefully, these new animations are more appealing than the old ones.

The Chaos Emeralds have been shattered in the mad doctor's latest scheme to take over the globe! It's up to Sonic the Hedgehog to reassemble the 7 Chaos Emeralds and put a stop to this Emerald Madness.

Gameplay

Sonic Emerald Madness is a boost styled Sonic game that takes its inspiration from Sonic Rush, Sonic Colors and a bit of Mario 64.

In this demo, Sonic must dash through Rocky Ravine. Here, you have to collect 7 shards that have been scattered across the land in order to reassemble the Green Chaos Emerald and beat the demo.

Screenshot 2024-08-05 213159.png
Screenshot 2024-08-05 213454.png

Controls

Jump/Hop Jump: A / Space
Boost/Humming Top: Right Trigger / J
Spin Dash: Left Trigger / L
Stomp: B / ;
Light Speed Dash/Tricks: Y / K

Homing Attack: X / N

Credits

All characters are owned by SEGA™.

Sonic Emerald Madness (SAGE 2024) was developed by Kale Studios - YouTube.
Reactions: FrozMunikis

Comments

Everytime i try to boost, the game crashes, I know my computer aint that crap, cause everything else works fine

Everytime i try to boost, the game crashes, I know my computer aint that crap, cause everything else works fine
I'm not sure how to fix that to be honest. Nobody else seems to have that problem either, I'll look into it though.

I played this game for about an hour, before I got a too motion-sick to continue. Managed to collect only two shards total. Honestly, I think it's a cool game, and I definitely will try to come back to some other day and try and explore it more, but yeah, not perfect. IDK if it's just me, the turning is a bit too much for me, it's kind of has been the main reason behind the motion sickness for me. I often was disoriented because of the turning. I personally don't like the execution boost springs/pads (but I like the color coding of yellow spings not beeing homing attackable). They are too small and on top of the turning actually using them is very hard for me. I haven't been a been able to use the one after the first checkpoint, so far. I think the idea is cool, I wish I could have played and appreciate it more.

I played this game for about an hour, before I got a too motion-sick to continue. Managed to collect only two shards total. Honestly, I think it's a cool game, and I definitely will try to come back to some other day and try and explore it more, but yeah, not perfect. IDK if it's just me, the turning is a bit too much for me, it's kind of has been the main reason behind the motion sickness for me. I often was disoriented because of the turning. I personally don't like the execution boost springs/pads (but I like the color coding of yellow spings not beeing homing attackable). They are too small and on top of the turning actually using them is very hard for me. I haven't been a been able to use the one after the first checkpoint, so far. I think the idea is cool, I wish I could have played and appreciate it more.
Yeah, I've gotten complaints about the turning in the past. I'm planning on having one big final update that fixes up the controls and graphics before I start adding more content. Stay tuned!

Item information

Added by
Kale
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item