don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Reindeer Story

Overview

HeaderCapsule_920_430_New.png

Full game releasing 1st November 2024! (If you like the demo please wishlist)

Lux the Reindeer and his friends are on a mission to protect Winter!
When Jack Frost infiltrates Santa's Workshop and steals the 6 Grand Presents the fate of the season hangs in the balance! Join the Red nosed Reindeer Lux and his friends in their struggle to defeat Jack Frost's forces!

In this cool Adventure RPG build up your wintery warrior's levels to overcome the game's challenges! Fight foes in frantic turn based battles with real-time elements and action commands! Saddle up! Collect equipment and magical baubles to boost your party's stats and unlock new skills in battle!

Battle with Action Commands!
RS_Beam_fast.gif

Make use of your Reindeer abilities in the overworld to run and jump as you explore the settings. Solve puzzles using your magical red-nose to fire lasers or charge with your antlers to break straight through obstacles!

Explore and Platform!
Speen.GIF

An exciting 6-chapter adventure awaits! Ride a snowmobile through the shivering Snowzone! Face foes in knightly combat in the Autumn Arena's Knight Games, Take part in the war of Mice and Toys in Toy Town. All this and more await in Reindeer Story!
Ride a Snowmobile!
RS_Snowmobile_Ram.GIF

Demo
The new demo for Reindeer Story covers the Prologue and 1st Chapter of the game. Any saved data in the demo will be usable in the full game when it releases on the 1st November 2024.

Characters
Lux the Red-nosed Reindeer
ReindeerStory_Sticker_Lux_250.png

Lux is a Red Nosed Reindeer with an urge to prove himself a hero, ever since he was a Baby Reindeer he's idolised Santa Claus! He has a tendency to exaggerate. His nose colour changes to reflects his mood.

He can fight with his Horns, kick foes with his Hooves! He can use his magic nose to fire blasts of light!

Robin the Cuckoo Elf
ReindeerStory_Sticker_Robin_250.png

Robin is a meticulous bird-like Cuckoo Elf who works in Santa's Workshop. She's always focused on her goals, often putting the world on her shoulders!

Robin can cast powerful offensive and healing magic! She can also sing songs to boost the party's spirits!

Wendigo the Yeti
ReindeerStory_Sticker_Wendigo_250.png

Wendigo is an edgy Pipsqueak of a Yeti and the son of the Abominable Snowman. He lives on Mt. Faire Steppe. He delights in fighting and proving himself the strongest!

He fights with his claws but also uses karate moves and meditative techniques to take down foes or enhance his abilities!​

Media

Credits

Game Designer
Azzie

Promotional Artist
Feff Silvers
Composers
Michi
Mobiusdisco

Latest reviews

This made my night so hard. I'd really like it if there was some hitboxes around NPCs so you didn't walk over them. And the way the combat played out took a while before I got something other than orbs, so I'd have liked if it showed a bit more variety early on, But other than that, it was absolutely fascinating. I loved the combination of games that you took inspiration from, and your writing is unfairly hilarious. I took so many screenshots while playing to share with people.
Reactions: Azzie
Azzie
Azzie
Awesome, I'm really glad you enjoyed playing the game, and I greatly appreciate the review. Tbh it made my day that you liked the writing too!

I'll take a look into getting some hitboxes/collisions around the NPCs, and adding more variety to the encounters in the early game.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Azzie
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games